[Fate/Providence: Part XVII]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"The hell..." Alexis muttered a strange memory bubbling through his mind as he briefly halted time, a wave of experience not his unkown jolted upon his mind... feeling strange as the sudden surge of a fractured memory.

(Flashback)

"Arty are you here?" Alister voice called out for Artoria, the worry in his tone as he entered the horse stable to find Artoria who had been missing for hours now since their last spar, eyes looking around to find where the little girl was.

"Where could she have gone to? I swear she always disappear to who know's where, uncle Hector will scold me if don't find her within am hour." Alister mutters with a slight hint of annoyance.

He kept his pace as he searches through stables, where Artoria was last seen by the servants, wondering why she have to disappear at a time like this, especially when she hasn't finished her chores yet.

Then again she was ever the mischievous little brat that he know since childhood, both were now sixteen of age and the two having become squires to Hector for years... not to mention he was a student of Merlin the philandering womanizer.

"*Achoo* is someone talking about m-?" A white squirrel kicked him on the balls, a resounding scream echoed through a forest as traveler who have heard of it swore that the place had been haunted.

Starting up a funny legend that would no doubt upset Merlin everytime it was mentioned, Alister shivered at the name of his teacher having suffered from the mess and pranks he had caused during practice he does not want to remember.

Too many naked nymphs...  Alister could not understand why he his perverted mentor cried about him seeing something beautiful for him that was so weird... not mention he pop his cherry that day to some beautiful woman that calls herself Skadi alongside those faes, spirits, nymphs and some goddesses?

He lost count of who those people were only that they often appeared upon his dreams, whispering words of wisdom and power he was hesitant to accept but several nights of insistent lead him to learning knowledge beyond what humanity could achieve in his own era.

It somehow ended with him earning the favor and help of powerful beings a year ago since thay event happened... not to mention he gets pulled into such situation again whenever he joins on a hunt alongside his uncle Hector and older cousin Kay or pass through some forest or certain places which made him wary to go through whenever he travels.

Still... Merlin kept babbling of how very lucky he was, the strangest thing was Vivian acted strange around him much to the bloody tears Merlin alway let out and the grumpy expression that Artoria sports whenever those events happened.

2 years passed since that happened and his mentor being the utter annoyances he always were tried to convince him to help him... only he didn't and asked for those people's help in dealing with Merlin... something where eager to do and even took pleasure whenever he gows on a mood to manhunt for Merlin.

"Hmm... guess I have no choice then." He muttered snapping a spell up as gusts of winds enraptured the stable, a loud yelp from above as he stretch his arms forward a familiar person falling while looking half-naked with a flustered face.