Ch. 17 🔞

‼️🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞‼️
.
.
.
____________

The rest of the week was spent quietly. Wangji and Wuxian were dual cultivating during their alone time. They stayed in their room of course but they wanted to see if Wangji's theory would work. If Wei Wuxian could actually get a new golden core this way.

"Are you sure this will work?" Wuxian asked.

"We have to give it a try but this time, it is you who needs to be in control," Wangji said.

"Why me?" Wuxian asked, "I like when you do it though."

"It's how it would potentially work. You are drawing from my essence so you need to take control," Wangji said and took out his sash from a drawer. He then used it to cover Wei Wuxian's eyes.

"In control and I cannot see?" Wuxian questioned.

"I will help guide you, but you need to focus your other senses and energy," Wangji said.

Wangji then helped undress Wuxian and then he undressed himself, "how can I take control when I can't see?"

"Wei Ying, remember that archery competition before the night hunt at Baifeng? You were blindfolded then. Even during the hunt. I believe in you," Wangji said.

"This is the one time where I like it when you are in control," Wuxian said.

Wangji chuckled and grabbed the lube from the nightstand, "I know but this time, it is you," he said, "I will help with making it easier for you."

Wangji then grabbed Wuxian and pulled him to straddle his lap. Wuxian placed his hands on Wangji's chest and slid them up until they reached his jaw. Wuxian managed to find Wangji's lips and kiss him. It was strange but Wuxian's senses were heightened. He could sense the strength of Lan Wangji's spiritual energy just through his lips.

As they kissed, Wuxian ran his right hand down Wangji's chest and to his thick member. Wuxian started to stroke it. He suddenly felt some fluid being added and realized it was a lubricant. Wuxian smiled. Wangji then added some to his fingers and reached behind Wuxian and pushed them into him. Wuxian moaned into Wangji's mouth. The stimulation was so much stronger than he was used to. After a few minutes of fingering Wuxian, Wangji removed them.

Wuxian placed himself on top of Wangji's erection then guided Wangji's erection to his entrance and very slowly lowered himself onto Wangji. Wangji hardened the second Wuxian was on top of him, feeling the sense of pleasure again as his entire girth was surrounded by Wuxian's soft tight warmth. Wangji's ears turned red as he bucked, sending a tremor down Wuxian's spine.

Wei Wuxian could feel so much more from this because he was blindfolded. The sensation of it was incredible. Wei Wuxian focused and extended his energy to meet with Wangji's. Lan Wangji could feel the little tickle of spiritual energy that Wei Wuxian had. The two energies were brushing together but not quite blending together yet.

A loud moan spilled from Wuxian's lips, "Ahn.....Lan Zhan!"

Wuxian moaned as he felt Wangji's erection inside him. He could feel the deep reach of Wangji's erection within. Each time Wangji was deep inside, it grazed against Wuxian's prostate. Unrestrained moans echoed around the room as they mingled with Wangji's pants and occasional groans. Wangji hugged Wuxian's waist as he used the bed as leverage to slam Wuxian down onto him again and again.

Pre-cum leaked from Wuxian's erection as he reached down to pleasure himself. The loud sound of skin meeting skin resounded loudly in the room every time Wuxian was slammed back down again and again. The familiar coiling feeling returned to Wangji as he felt himself near ejaculation. He gently moved his hand as he wrapped himself around the pre-cum covered erection and pumped in time with his thrusts. The coiling feeling gradually grew until he could feel himself a single moment away from achieving his goal. Wuxian's moan proved to be the final push to send Wangji over the edge.

"Laaan Zhaaannn!" Wuxian cried. Spurts of milky white substance spluttered between their chests as both Wangji and Wuxian came. Wuxian smiled as he came down from his high, "Feels so—Ooh!" Wuxian purred.

Soon, their energies meshed and they were glowing in an intense light. Wei Wuxian could feel Wangji's warmth and energy pushing deep within his dantian. Suddenly, a small and warm spinning orb began to thrive within Wei Wuxian once again. Panting, Wei Wuxian removed the sash from his tear filled eyes and his hand was over his dantian. He was still sitting on Wangji's length and Wangji wanted more and with Wuxian the way he was, it was getting impossible for him to hold back.

"Wei Ying?!" Wangji questioned loudly.

Wei Wuxian came back to his senses for a moment and smiled, "it worked Lan Zhan, if you want to take over for a bit to celebrate, I am willing to do so."

That was all Lan Wangji needed. Wangji flipped them over so he was in Wuxian's face and connected their lips for a kiss. The kiss was lingering and intimate, as they laid on their sides, hugging, tongues entwined, chest against chest, and long legs tangled with long legs. Wei Wuxian's legs which curled up slightly to clasp his hips. Easing himself into Wuxian's warmth, Wangji found a rhythm that had Wuxian gasping into his mouth, pleading for more, clutching his back until he could feel sharp nails biting into his skin.

Wuxian's thighs squeezed tighter, "Oh, fuck, Lan Zhan! I love you! I love you so much!"

"Oh, my Wei Ying is so good, Love Wei Ying so much!" Wangji groaned.

"Whatever you do, do not stop!" Wuxian demanded.

Wangji growled and snapped his hips to move at a faster and harder pace. Wei Wuxian's body froze as the pleasure rose in waves from his feet to his head. Wuxian willingly spread his legs and hooked them over Wangji's shoulders. With a small groan he pushed himself into Wuxian again. Wuxian cried out in pleasure. He swung his hands around Wangji's neck as he pulled him towards him. Wangji began thrusting again and again into the warm soft depths inside Wuxian. Over and over again Wangji thrust into Wuxian. The length of the second round lasted longer than the first; however, when the familiar mounting feeling of pleasure arrived, another urge overcame him.

As Wangji felt himself near coming, he kissed Wuxian enough to send both Wuxian and himself over the edge. Despite the previous release just moments ago, Wuxian felt himself grow hard again. Like him, Wangji's erection also hardened again within him. Another experimental thrust started a third round with heightened sensitivity. After so many rounds, Wangji collapsed bonelessly against the bedding and groaned out of his own pleasure and reluctantly slid to Wuxian's side.

The two were panting like mad dogs. Wei Wuxian may be coming down from his high, but he was still sober enough to sit up and place his hand on his dantian again. That feeling of a golden core, Wei Wuxian never thought he'd get that warmth ever again. He started crying which got Wangji's attention.

"You did good," Wangji said.

Wuxian giggled behind his tears, "we did good. It was a team effort," Wuxian said.

"It was," Wangji said, "we should clean up before the two get home."

Wuxian nodded, "will you teach me to properly meditate after?"

Wangji smiled, "of course I will. We just need to find a method that works for you."

Wuxian kissed him, "if we shower, we can have another round or two," he persuaded. Wangji's brow twitched as he grabbed Wuxian's arm and pulled him to the bathroom for a shower. Of course, the two had more fun in the shower.