Chapter 3

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

    ◎Happy third day: Buy by the ton◎

    "Fine salt costs five tons, and other spices cost 500 catties each."

    Spices are a post-apocalyptic luxury, while salt is a necessity, and it doesn't matter if you stock up on more.

    And Jiang Muyun was going to make some pickles.

    Although her space can store fresh vegetables, but I also know that it is impossible to get this kind of things in front of others in the last days.

    All kinds of pickled products, dry goods, and canned foods that are convenient to preserve are the most common foods in the last days.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Muyun said again: "All kinds of chili powder cost a hundred catties, and dried chili is also needed."

    Although she herself doesn't like spicy food, after the extreme cold comes, chili has become the most popular condiment .

    Prepare a little, and you can exchange it with someone at that time.

    As soon as the boss heard the quantity Jiang Muyun wanted to buy, he immediately changed the paper and pen to write it down, and even called the small workers in the store to call for the delivery truck.

    Jiang Muyun continued to order from the menu.

    "Ten cases of dark soy sauce, 100 cases of light soy sauce, two cases of other seafood soy sauce, etc. 100 cases of cooking wine, 200 cases of vinegar, all in big barrels." Jiang Muyun pointed to various 1.5-3L family-sized condiments on the shelves.

    Jiang Muyun himself is an acidophilus, and he belongs to the type of person who can dry up the vinegar in one gulp after eating dumplings. God knows how she spent those ten years without jealousy in her previous life.

    As for cooking wine, you must also prepare more.

    After experiencing acid rain, large tracts of land lost the possibility of growing crops, and animals began to mutate quietly. 90% of the survivors in the last days live on bugs and mushrooms.

    As for the rest, apart from a few dignitaries, those who are skilled and courageous like Jiang Muyun can search for mutated animals and live by hunting.

    The mutated animal is indeed larger than before, but the mutated meat is really unpalatable, especially the fishy smell, which is simply a realistic interpretation of shit-flavored chocolate.

    Jiang Muyun felt that he couldn't hold the inventory and just go in and out.

    After the apocalypse, whether it is to cover up the space or to adapt to the ecology, she must have the ability to survive the loss of space.

    So onion ginger cooking wine must be enough!

    "Ginger and garlic need 500 catties each."

    Jiang Muyun plans to dig some soil to prepare, to see if he can develop some planting, so there is no need to prepare too much ginger and garlic. She bought five hundred catties, which also included the part for pickling vegetables when she went home.