Chapter 51

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    ◎Happy fifty-first day: building a nest◎

    When they came, the water surface was vast, and they didn't know anything except that they were in the west of Nanshan.

    Fortunately, Jiang Muyun bought a topographic map, and the height of each mountain was marked in detail, otherwise they would really be blind at the moment.

    Several people took Nanshan as the anchor point, and judged the height of the water surface according to the height of Nanshan.

    Then use this data as a benchmark to draw an approximate height range for the mountains they can see within their line of sight and the mountains they pass by on the road.

    A group of people gathered together to do math problems like high school students doing homework.

    Jiang Muyun took a pencil and drew a line on the map: "I remember that we deviated to the left at that time, but I don't know how much we deviated, but Chu Buwen remembered that we passed a group of hills that were mostly flooded. "

    Jiang Muyun searched for that area on the map for a long time, and circled two places with the same height.

    Qin Shiwen looked at the colorful topographic map, and his temples throbbed with pain. She rubbed her temples and said, "After the offset, there is a high mountain, which looks not much shorter than Nanshan. I said it might be Ershan in Yishi, do you remember?" Jiang Muyun wiped off another circled

    place : "Then we are going this way. There is no high mountain on the other side."

    "Then it was a straight line—it should be a straight line, and a small mound was completely submerged on the road."

    A group of people started staring at the map again. I searched for a small mound, and in the end, because I couldn't see the shape of the small mound, I circled four lands of the same height, so I had to check the terrain data I encountered later.

    Just guessing and pushing along the way, and finally based on the altitude range of the mountains near them, they roughly determined their location.

    Jiang Muyun took out another tourist map and marked their locations against the topographic map.

    If they are not mistaken, a few miles further north when they go out now, it is the largest resort park near Nanshi, focusing on parent-child leisure.

    It is important to note that there is no zoo, only a goldfish pond for children to fish and feed fish.

    However, it is extremely cold and dry, so the fish in the goldfish pond must have been dried up long ago.

    Chu Buwen looked at the map and said: "There are definitely not too many supplies in the vicinity, but there are relatively few people. The possibility of us avoiding the plague will increase." The location of this place is just

    in the middle of Nanshi and Yishi . , and there are mountainous areas on the edge, it will be convenient whether the traffic is restored to return to urban life, or the disaster continues and forced to take refuge in the mountains.