Chapter 132

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 132

    ◎Happy Day 132: The atmosphere is here ◎

    When Jiang Muyun faced Zhou Fei’s revenge, she only thought for less than three seconds, and then she calmly ordered everyone to turn off the engine , Find a suitable place to stay overnight in the school.

    Jiang Muyun: "Hey, if you don't say it, don't say it, anyway, I'm not curious."

    Gao Liang rolled his eyes, and instantly understood what Jiang Muyun meant, and echoed: "Hey, I'm not curious either. Are you curious?" Don't talk about your skills, let's see who can't sleep tonight, I will suffocate you."

    Zhou Fei: "You guys are ruthless."

    It is impossible to hold back, but if he can hold back, he will not talk at the beginning pick it up.

    It's a pity that he wanted to say it now, but he didn't have the chance to say it for the time being.

    Because Jiang Muyun found a high-rise building, the window sill on the roof of the building was nearly two meters above the water surface, and the windows were wide enough. The kayak was hauled in through the window.

    Perfect for their overnight camp tonight.

    Jiang Muyun asked Zhou Fei, and Zhou Fei said it was the school complex.

    Tang An patted Zhou Fei's shoulder sympathetically: "Don't be in a hurry, let's settle down first, and then I'll listen to you slowly."

    Zhou Fei felt that this development was not quite right, and normally they shouldn't be in a hurry ask yourself? How did it become that I was in a hurry to say it?

    Jiang Muyun: "Let's spend the night on the top floor of the complex building tonight. It's relatively high up there, and it won't be flooded overnight. Let's row the boat over there." After hearing what Jiang Muyun said, Zhou Fei could only temporarily let go of what was wrong

    . feel pressed down.

    The complex is in the north of them, and everyone must row northwest against the current that washes them east, so as to ensure that the boat is heading for the complex.

    There was no danger at the moment, and the current was not too fast. It was just suitable for them to practice coordination and paddle along with the slogan shouted by Captain Julien.

    Everyone except Professor Chen consciously took their oars and struggled towards the complex building to get closer to

    the moment when they were actually on the water.

    It's not that Jiang Muyun insisted on saving fuel, it's that the buildings in the school are relatively dense, and their boat is too heavy, so it's really inconvenient to turn around. Moreover, there are some low-rise buildings that are flooded under the water surface. If the oar hits a certain building under the water surface and something goes wrong, it will be a big trouble.

    It's still safest to do it manually.

    With a distance of less than a hundred meters, everyone was sweating profusely before they parked the kayak under the window of the complex.