Chapter 100

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100

    ◎Happy 100th day: Horror movie level to scare people ◎

    Nanshan used to be a scenic spot, there are many buildings on the mountain, and there are also many places where people can live, but not many are suitable for living in the end-apocalyptic environment.

    First of all, it must be warm in winter and cool in summer, so that a batch of buildings built in open areas can be eliminated.

    What's more, it's better not to face the wind, at least after the wind and sand blow up more dust, it's absolutely terrible to live in a place facing the wind.

    In the case of more easterly and northerly winds after the polar night, buildings or caves in the northeast direction can also be ruled out.

    Doing the math, one location stands out among the remaining habitable places.

    It was the fairy cave where Jiang Muyun and others hid when the sea of ​​fire passed through.

    The entrance of the cave faces west, and the interior area is large, warm in winter and cool in summer.

    And because it used to be a scenic spot, the interior of the cave has also been properly repaired, and the ground is still stone, so the insect-proof effect is not to mention much better.

    Those in power at the base in the western suburbs may have multiple residences, but the Fairy Cave is definitely the one with the best conditions under the current environment.

    Even if the person in power at the western suburbs base didn't live there, it was impossible to leave it empty, and there was a high probability that they would use it to win over their cronies.

    Therefore, the first goal of Jiang Muyun and others was set at the Immortal Cave.

    It's best to find the leader directly, and if you can't catch him, you can get some news from these cronies.

    There are two roads to the Immortal Cave, one is the road that Jiang Muyun and others have walked, and the other is the steep mountain road full of low shrubs that they are walking now.

    Jiang Muyun raised his hand and pulled a shrub in front of him close to the root. After confirming the firmness of the other side, he borrowed his strength.

    The tufting sound of the swaying grove was buried in the wind, like any other grove shaken by the wind.

    They cleared the mountain road and the nearby guard posts, and there were no obstacles when they moved forward, and they moved very quickly.

    Jiang Muyun could vaguely see a row of black shadows diagonally above, which were the guardrails on the side of the road.

    The fence was their hindrance, but it also provided them with cover.

    Xiao Zhou poked his head out and looked across from the gap at the bottom of the guardrail.

    After a while, Xiao Zhou turned his head and gestured to the people behind him, indicating that the entrance of the cave was in front of them on the right, and there was a person on the left and right sides of the entrance.