Chapter 126

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 126

    ◎Happy one hundred and twenty-sixth day: only the process can score ◎

    "This kind of statement sounds strange." Chu Buwen put on his goggles for her, bent down and tied the two leather boats together. The rowboat was pulled ashore: "This should be because we already know the answer, but we just need time to reverse the process of solving the problem."

    Jiang Muyun held up a flashlight to find the air valve of the kayak: "It makes sense, this sounds more complicated. Poor, okay."

    "We are now proving the question, only filling in the result will not score, and the points are all in the process."

    If Professor Chen's formula is to restore the soil quality, what changes have taken place in the polluted soil, and what are the changes? Elements that make these changes disappear?

    If a new type of soil is formulated, what components in this soil can make the crops no longer mutate, and how are these components produced?

    These questions are the key.

    Jiang Muyun opened the air release valve, squatted on the ground to watch the kayak gradually deflate, and occasionally reached out to press it twice to help it.

    Chu Buwen propped the canopy removed from the kayak on top of Jiang Muyun's head: "Why don't you ask if Company Commander Yu is around when we go to the trading area tomorrow, and see if he has any thoughts on this matter?" Don't you have any plans?"

    Jiang Muyun thought it was a good idea.

    Even if he knew in his heart that Professor Chen's hope of producing results was slim, Jiang Muyun would not give up without asking.

    It's like when she scraped off the lottery ticket, she had already scratched out a word "thank you", but she just wanted to scratch it off completely and see the four big characters "thank you for your patronage" clearly before she was reconciled.

    After the two intact kayaks were out of gas, Chu Buwen took out the headlights, the two of them turned off the flashlights and put on the headlights, folded up the deflated kayaks, and piled them together with other materials to a strong membrane Then a simple stretcher was tied, and the two carried the things one after the other.

    Anyway, there were only the two of them on the mountain now, so they simply went back to Chu Buwen's refuge.

    Chu Buwen's refuge was indeed carefully crafted by sewing machine specialists before the end of the world, and it can still supply water and electricity normally at this moment.

    The sound of the generator starting up in the mountain was completely swallowed by the torrential rain, and the two turned on the lights and changed their shoes like the normal process of returning home before the end of the world.

    Chu Buwen brought Jiang Muyun a dry towel, and the two of them cleaned up briefly, then changed into clean clothes, and took a hot shower after the hot water was ready.

    I was exhausted all day today, after taking a shower, Jiang Muyun stopped Chu Buwen from cooking.

    The two cooked a pot of eight-treasure porridge with a rice cooker, and each of them drank slowly on the sofa in the living room.