Chapter 38

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38

    ◎Happy thirty-eighth day: chaos ◎

    Chu Buwen said that he had been a material dealer after the end of the world, and Jiang Muyun saw that he was very talented in this area.

    In just a few days, he had a conversation with the two brothers and sisters of the Qin family, and the relationship between them improved by leaps and bounds.

    Now that the base's point system has been officially implemented, the supply of various temporary jobs is in short supply. If you want one, you have to queue up at the work registration office early.

    There are no high-end residential areas near Jiang Muyun's home. Everyone is ordinary people with low consumption levels. For them, no matter how much money they have in their pockets, they are reluctant to buy twenty-one pancakes.

    Therefore, at the Nan'an Community Relief Point, the point system is extremely popular.

    It may be for this reason that the original price in the rescue point has only been maintained for less than a week, and then began to rise slowly.

    Jiang Muyun and the others bought all the things that could be bought with money as early as the first day.

    They bought it after they came to the rescue site, and together with the things they hoarded before, there is currently no shortage of supplies for the few people, so the demand for temporary positions is not so urgent.

    Jiang Muyun and Qin Shiwen usually take turns to go to the work registration office, and if they can grab it, they will grab it, and if they can't grab it, let it go.

    But Chu Buwen seemed to be quite interested in those things.

    Even if he seldom gets a job, he still has to go to the registration office to clock in on time every day.

    When he goes out, he will ask the brothers and sisters of the Qin family to pay attention to his home.

    This kind of attitude of active delivery and trust is easy to gain favor with.

    In particular, Chu Buwen never asks for help in vain. From time to time, he invites a few neighbors to join him for dinner.

    Chu Buwen has a good sense of proportion in this aspect. Everyone has their own ingredients, and each family provides a little fuel and condiments. He is only responsible for cooking.

    Even the place for cooking is changed back and forth between 01, 02, and 09, taking turns to clean up the cooking fumes.

    In this way, even Qin Shiwen, who was not familiar with Chu Buwen, would not resist too much.

    And Chu Buwen's craftsmanship is really good.

    Preserved products and staple foods are the most common foods in the rescue site. Every day when meals are served, there is a smell of bacon and sausage in the rescue site, which is enough to smell.

    But in the hands of Chu Buwen, the most common white rice, plus the cured meat that everyone feels tired of smelling, can become a fragrant claypot rice.