Chapter 15

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

    ◎Happy Day 15: Raise a dog and buy cat litter ◎

    It’s embarrassing to say.

    During the early days of the end of the world, Jiang Muyun stayed at the rescue point all the time.

    Because of the drought and lack of water, the rescue sites are all dug dry toilets.

    Later, in the chaos, the rescue point disappeared, the population dropped sharply, and most of the land on Blue Star became sandy land. Most people just found a deserted place and buried it with sand.

    If you live in an official base, you will collect these "organic fertilizers" and give them to the official for points.

    But she is not at the rescue point now!

    Jiang Muyun only thought about blocking the toilet, but forgot how she would solve her physical problems after the toilet was blocked.

    After thinking about it for a long time, besides using plastic bags, only cat litter is more reliable.

    The next day, Jiang Muyun led Xiaobai out, and when he came back, he carried two bags of cat litter.

    In fact, these two bags of cat litter were just bought by Jiang Muyun on the way back. In her space, there are hundreds of bags of bentonite, one of the raw materials for making cat litter, which is much cheaper than cat litter.

    At that time, a lot of coconut brick soil and nutrient soil were sent to the warehouse together with bentonite.

    There is a lot of soil stored in Jiang Muyun's space, and she will buy extra coconut brick soil and nutritious soil, mainly because she is afraid that the soil she randomly scraped will not be nutritious enough, and the seeds will be wasted in vain.

    The nutrient soil factory is right next door to the bentonite factory, and the people in charge on both sides seem to be familiar with each other. Seeing that she seemed interested in nutrient soil, they said that if she wanted to buy it, she could deliver it together with the bentonite. The quantity is small. Also give wholesale price.

    Jiang Muyun saw that there was still room on the truck, so she bought some on the principle of saving transportation costs.

    After collecting all kinds of soil into the space, Jiang Muyun had to continue to run to pick up the courier and wait for the manufacturer to deliver the goods.

    Many couriers have arrived today, and the goods she ordered from the plastic factory have also arrived.

    Jiang Muyun looked at the oversized water storage tank she specially ordered, and the mountain of bottled water in her own space, and felt that she was too busy.

    Jiang Muyun counted the time, and finally spread his hands together, and simply led Xiaobai home.

    Let's talk about it tomorrow, let's talk about it in time.

    The shape of her holding the dog in one hand and carrying the cat litter in the other is quite unique. With the cat's head printed on the cat litter packaging bag, the effect is particularly pleasing to the eye. There are also neighbors who are also holding dogs and can't help but persuade her that dogs really can't learn to use cat litter.