Chapter 71

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    ◎Happy Seventy-first Day: Cold Wave Exclusive Transformer ◎

    Floating Room Daimyo Field Folding Barracks, similar in shape to a container, can quickly set up a camp and is easy to disassemble and assemble. It is suitable for everything from temporary headquarters to soldier barracks.

    Jiang Muyun emptied out the middle of her cave to make room for the folding barracks.

    The boards used in military folding barracks are very heavy, and usually several soldiers work at the same time when building them.

    Jiang Muyun was alone, and she could use the space to cheat when things couldn't be moved, but some places needed to be supported, so she could only find other heavy objects from the space to hold them temporarily.

    In theory, four or five people can build something in ten minutes or so, but Jiang Muyun tossed back and forth for an hour.

    Jiang Muyun decided not to dismantle it in the future, but just put it back in the space after using it up. Building it again will really shorten your life.

    The floating house is said to be a temporary barracks, but since it can be used as a command post, the basic sound insulation effect is still there.

    The floating room in Jiang Muyun's hands is semi-enclosed, and there is a small single-opening window besides the door. Instead of glass, the windows are made of the same opaque material as the barracks panels.

    To be on the safe side, Jiang Muyun also spread all the foam pads and other materials he found before in the floating room, using it as a simple version of soundproof cotton.

    After setting up the temporary soundproof room, Jiang Muyun turned up the volume on the tablet and found a movie.

    The theme song of the movie is a rock music that roars loudly. The moment it was played, Jiang Muyun felt his head was buzzing.

    Across the dimension, Jiang Muyun could feel its unyielding soul trapped in the small tablet.

    Jiang Muyun clutched her heart and put the tablet into the barracks. The moment she closed the door of the barracks, the voice inside seemed to be covered with a thick quilt, which made Jiang Muyun feel as if she had regained her new life. The illusion of enlightenment.

    The boards in the barracks could not completely isolate the sound inside. Jiang Muyun could hear movement inside, but he couldn't make out what it was.

    Jiang Muyun didn't know how many decibels the volume of the phone was turned up to, but based on her physiological reaction the moment she pressed the play button, Jiang Muyun felt that pulling the trigger next to her ear and firing a gun was nothing more than that.

    The movement in the cave was still obvious, and when Jiang Muyun came out of the cave and listened, it was calm inside.

    The evil wind and heavy snow outside became obstacles to the transmission of sound. Standing at the cave entrance, Jiang Muyun couldn't find any other sounds except the sharp wind.