Chapter 146

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 146

    ◎The happy one hundred and forty-sixth day: I would rather let it go than kill it ◎

    Jiang Muyun fell directly into the shelter.

    At that time, Professor Chen, who was in a semi-comatose state, was leaning on her body, and she went back and forth through the materials stored in her space, trying to find something that would allow them to survive the cold wave.

    With such a flash of skill, the feeling of weightlessness suddenly came, Jiang Muyun subconsciously protected Professor Chen, and fell down with a bang.

    There are steps inside the door, and the slope is not too steep, so Jiang Muyun only rolled a few times before stopping, without sinking all the way to the bottom.

    She didn't get hurt, because Chu Buwen rushed over and used it as a floor mat for her.

    Jiang Muyun just pressed on Chu Buwen's body, and Professor Chen in his arms groaned a few times with unknown meaning.

    However, at this moment, Jiang Muyun's brain was in a state of chaos, and she couldn't notice the situation around her at all. She just instinctively protected the person in her arms, and she couldn't even react to the fact that she fell on Chu Buwen's body.

    Jiang Muyun slowed down for half a minute before her froze brain started to spin again.

    so warm.

    This was Jiang Muyun's first reaction.

    She shivered from the warmth inside the door.

    In fact, the temperature in the tunnel at this moment is not even below freezing point.

    But for Jiang Muyun, who had just escaped from the cold wave, this was already as gentle as the warmth of spring.

    At a temperature suitable for human survival, Jiang Muyun gradually regained control of her body.

    She propped her arms and tried to get up from Chu Buwen.

    The limbs that have just returned to the body are now sore, numb, and painful. When listening to the command of the brain and starting to move, it seems that they have only listened to half of it. The range of movement is completely different from what Jiang Muyun imagined.

    Jiang Muyun worked hard several times, and accidentally fell down during the process, so she barely sat up with Chu Buwen supporting each other.

    Jiang Muyun had the feeling that her limbs had run away from home for more than forty years and now they met as strangers.

    Such an extremely simple movement took Jiang Muyun a lot of strength, so that even if she broke free from the state of head down and feet high, she still had to lean halfway on the steps, using the height of the steps to support her upper body.

    However, when Jiang Mu raised his head, he found a circle of black guns pointing at them.

    Jiang Muyun tried to speak, but she failed to make a sound after several attempts.