Chapter 131

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 131

    ◎Happy 131st day: Effective retaliation ◎

    Several survivor bases around Nanshi behave decently, and the environment around Nanshi is relatively peaceful.

    The roar of the engine and the hull of the boat pierced the rain curtain, and some people with evil intentions saw them from a distance, even if they were too greedy, they could only grit their teeth and go around.

    People who can still afford to burn gasoline at this time are not simple people, and they will not lack heat weapons in their hands. If you really start to fight, at worst, the two sides will fight each other, and no one should think about it.

    Now that there is no boat outside, there is a 99% chance of death, and they are not at the end of the road, so why bother?

    Holding up the binoculars, Jiang Muyun waved her hands after seeing the group of people in the distance turn around and leave.

    Company Commander Yu put down the Type 85 in his hand, shook the water on the gun, and turned his head to comfort Professor Chen: "It's okay, I'm leaving." Several people on board had a clear division of labor

    . When driving, take turns to observe the surrounding environment and terrain, position yourself and also undertake part of the warning task.

    Yu Lianchang has the best marksmanship. While steering the ship, he is also responsible for long-range sniping of the enemy when he discovers the situation.

    Zhou Fei, Gao Liang, and Tang An, together with a few mutated animals, were in charge of nearby surveillance, taking turns to sail the boat, and at the same time, they were also responsible for clearing the obstacles washed by the water on the road.

    Chen Cheng had practiced his sailing skills for a few days before departure, so that he could temporarily take over the kayak if the company commander had to let go, and would usually help Tang An and the others clean up the debris that drifted over.

    Professor Chen responded and asked them to sit down first.

    Jiang Muyun put down the binoculars: "According to the current speed, we will arrive at the school in about an hour."

    Professor Chen looked at the time and hesitated, "It's only one o'clock now, why don't we go further?"

    Jiang Muyun and the others cooperated to reopen the roof of the kayak, then sat down cross-legged, and smiled at Professor Chen: "Today is the first day out, everyone should get used to it first, let's rest early." Company Commander

    Yu The kayak I got was covered with a foldable canopy, and Jiang Muyun looked a bit like the awning for a battery car before the end of the world.

    Just now after Jiang Muyun spotted the group of people in the distance and gave a warning, everyone except Professor Chen stood up from the boat, and the awning was naturally put away.

    Now the alarm is off, and it's time for the awning to be put up again.

    This canopy is quite big, and if it is fully opened, it can cover the entire kayak, but usually considering the visibility problem, they only open the small piece on the top.