Chapter 29

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 29

    ◎Happy twenty-ninth day: anthracite ◎

    The rapid drop of the water level has become visible to the naked eye, and water shortage has once again become a hot topic.

    How long can a bucket of water with a capacity of 50L last?

    If it was a hundred years ago when there was no running water, except for bathing and laundry, this bucket of water might be able to supply an ordinary family of three for three or four days.

    But right now, one day may not be enough.

    In the face of reality, most people have given up the habit of washing rice and vegetables every day.

    Noodles, dumplings, etc. do not need to be washed, and a small pot of water can solve a meal and quench thirst. Instead of rice and stir-fried vegetables, they have become the mainstream food on residents' tables during this period.

    At the same time, people are increasingly eager to know when the water system can be repaired.

    Especially after the news of the closure of water stations in various places came from the Internet one after another.

    Although everyone was in a hurry, most of the voices understood the water cutoff.

    One is because although the water station is sold out every day, the replenishment speed is also very fast. As long as you go early enough the next day, you can always buy water.

    The second is that there are always some rivers and lakes around the city. It is troublesome to fetch water, but it will not be useless.

    But now, some water stations have been closed, and no matter how early I go, I can't buy water.

    The water levels of rivers and lakes are also dropping at a speed beyond people's perception and visible to the naked eye.

    Water is no longer as inexhaustible as people imagined.

    At the same time, some northern cities with lower latitudes are also in the crisis of water shortage.

    The few remaining cities that can still maintain water supply have also begun to ration water supply every day.

    At this time, people discovered that all parts of the country, and possibly all parts of the world, have not had any precipitation for at least a month.

    What about snow?

    Shouldn't it be icy and snowy at minus forty degrees?

    What about the snow this year?

    As more and more water stations closed and supermarkets ran out of stock, an unspeakable panic spread among the crowd.

    Originally, due to official repression, even though drinking water was often out of stock, the price was still reasonable, and only some small businesses were quietly raising prices.

    Now it's completely unbearable.

    The King of Hades is easy to see, but the imp is hard to deal with.