Chapter 59

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    ◎Happy fifty-ninth day: the wealthy class◎

    "Do you want to go back to Nanshi?" Chu Buwen asked softly.

    Jiang Muyun didn't hesitate at all: "Of course."

    She was still waiting to go home to find an excuse to move clothes and take them to Nanshan to steal army fire.

    Not to mention Chu Buwen.

    His secret base is in the western suburbs.

    Fortunately, when the two of them left last time, Chu Buwen sealed off the entire shelter, otherwise the shelter dug in the middle of the mountain might have become a reservoir now.

    Jiang Muyun looked up at the sun: "When the temperature drops, we may not be the only ones who want to go out."

    She, Chu Buwen, Qin Shiwen and Qin Shiwu, the four of them are carefree, and they will live here all their lives. It's okay to move.

    But others are not.

    They don't know the situation of Wang Qingqing and the others. Both Zhao Jiahao and Li Anxuan have family members.

    The situation forced us to go out because of the bad weather outside, or because the ground turned into sea and we couldn’t find our way out, so we kept getting together and no one mentioned going home.

    When the weather outside is a little more normal, even if everyone has a lot of property and cannot move immediately, it is still possible to bring some luggage and go home first to find traces of family members.

    When everyone cleared all the remaining locusts on the mountain, no matter how dull they were, they should have noticed that the temperature was wrong.

    After entering the big cave, the first thing everyone did was to take off their masks and drink Huoxiang Zhengqi water.

    For a moment, Jiang Muyun couldn't tell whether the smell outside was worse, or it was more difficult to stay in the cave.

    Zhao Jiahao sighed: "I searched all morning, but I didn't find a single green one, and I couldn't eat any of them."

    After talking, Zhao Jiahao remembered something, looked up at Jiang Muyun who had left a bag of locusts to feed the chickens, and changed his mind. : "All of them can't be eaten by people."

    Wu Xingyue looked at her watch and murmured: "It's almost nine o'clock, and I haven't passed out yet?"

    Qin Shiwen took off his mask and hat and fanned himself: "It seems to be cooler than before?"

    Isn't this cool ? Refers to the body temperature.

    They covered themselves tightly, and even wore two layers of masks to suffocate, how could they perceive whether it was cool or not.

    Qin Shiwen made this judgment because everyone stayed outside until 9:00 a.m. before someone mentioned that he was unwell and needed to rest.

    According to the previous temperature, it is impossible for them to stay outside under the sun for such a long time.