Chapter 42

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    ◎Happy forty-second day: think about the good ◎

    Now that the water shortage is so short, they will also consume water when they drive over to the water tank! How can a sign that stops selling water make people give up?

    Without even a second of hesitation, everyone in the convoy moved away from the roadblock and wanted to go to the family that often sells water in the village to ask about the situation.

    After getting a reply from the other party refusing to sell water, some people tried to increase the price, trying to impress the other party through a money offensive, and some people became malicious and tried to buy by force, or even grab the water directly.

    There are many people in the water purchasing team, but the villagers have lived here for several generations, and the neighbors are all old relatives. How can they watch their villagers being bullied like this?

    As soon as they came and went, the two sides clashed.

    There is a small and inconspicuous looking man in this water purchasing team.

    No one knew that he once pretended to be a mother with children after cooling down, and used people's sympathy to deceive and kill many people.

    Because his disguise was too successful, all witnesses believed that the murderer was a woman, so he escaped the eyes of the police.

    At this moment, he saw that the two parties had a dispute, and it was a time of chaos, so he thought about sneaking into the villager's house to find something.

    In the past, when he came to buy water, his hands and feet were clean because he didn't want to cut off this water source.

    Now seeing that this family is unwilling to sell water, he naturally has nothing to take into account.

    Unexpectedly, he was discovered by the grandson of the family as soon as he touched the backyard.

    Children are naturally flustered when they see strangers, and they subconsciously want to call mom and dad.

    The man didn't even think about it. He covered the child's mouth with one hand, and strangled the child's neck with the other. He didn't put him down until the child in his arms was completely silent.

    Then he conveniently filled two bottles of water from the water tank in the backyard, hid them in the bottom layer of his backpack, and blended into the crowd as if nothing had happened, pretending to be scared.

    Of course, the people in the water buying team can't stand up to the whole village, and after a while they can only return in dismay.

    Not long after they left, the child's body was found.

    The sad and angry villagers caught up with the water purchase team, and the conflict broke out again.

    There are many people with unclean hands and feet like that man, and there are more conflicts caused by villagers refusing to sell water and intending to rob them.