Chapter 62

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    ◎Happy Day 62: Homecoming gift ◎

    When Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen returned to Nanshi, it took them a day to walk to the western suburbs, and another half a day to cycle from the suburbs back to the community.

    When I came back, I didn't have to detour or spend time looking for the way. I was already out of the range of the mountains in the western suburbs. It was not far from the gas station to the cave. Jiang Muyun reckoned that more than an hour would be enough.

    I don't know if it was because they were riding too fast, but Jiang Muyun felt that the wind was getting stronger and stronger.

    At first, there was an occasional cloudy day on a sunny day, and gradually the clouds in the sky were pushed by the wind to gather from all directions, and the sun became an existence that appeared at every turn.

    When the sun was completely covered by the clouds, Jiang Muyun could already see the familiar shape of her own hill.

    Seeing that the sky was getting darker and darker, Jiang Muyun raised his voice in the wind and asked Chu Buwen: "Why don't you think about it now, what literary common sense can take off the halo?" Chu Buwen

    really After thinking about it seriously, he also replied with a loud voice: "You wait for me, I will not let you go!"

    Chu Buwen was choked by the wind before he finished speaking.

    Jiang Muyun said that this was the retribution of his blind reading of cannon fodder quotations, and Chu Buwen felt that it was obviously the effect of metaphysics.

    The so-called watching the mountain and running a dead horse, Jiang Muyun saw the top of his own mountain a long time ago, but when they actually rode down the mountain, almost twenty minutes passed.

    They left a "safe passage" without traps on the mountain. When Jiang Muyun arrived at the place, he jumped out of the car in a hurry, pulled out the pressed rope from under a few piles of stones and pulled it a few times.

    This is one of the reasons paracord is so fast to use.

    They now communicate with each other by means of this cord-pull device for signaling.

    When Jiang Muyun was pulling the rope, Chu Buwen dragged out the stone on which the pulley device was fixed.

    The response from the mountain was quick, and not long after, there was a clanging sound, and an iron ring with a rope tied to his body bounced off the mountain.

    In order to facilitate the transportation of materials, the pulley device itself is located in a relatively steep place. The rope on the mountain is dropped with heavy objects and then thrown down, and it is easy to reach the foot of the mountain.

    Chu Buwen wound up the rope in two or three turns, and handed over the end with the iron ring to Jiang Muyun, and Jiang Muyun took the rope and climbed back to the mountain.

    When Jiang Muyun was panting and climbing up the mountain, Qin Shiwen and others had just finished playing mahjong.

    Recently, the temperature has finally returned to the range suitable for human survival. They are idle all day long, and it is too dangerous to go to the urban area to search for supplies. In addition, it is to get together to play mahjong.