Chapter 110

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 110

    ◎Happy 110th day: sweet and sour pie won a big victory ◎

    Jiang Muyun recently developed a new hobby, keeping a diary.

    Perhaps it is not quite accurate to say that, because her diary is not the kind that is written in a notebook seriously, but when she records the temperature every day, she casually leaves a few words of today's thoughts behind the calendar.

    At 13:00 on October 21st, the temperature in the insulation room was 61°C.

    Say you live up to it, you are exactly the same as yesterday. Say you are not up to date, you did not continue to heat up.

    At 13:00 on October 22, the temperature in the insulation room was 62°C.

    Densey without boast.

    At 13:00 on October 23, the temperature in the insulation room was 61°C.

    what happened? Bluestar installed a camera in my house? Cool down after scolding? Then I'm welcome.

    At 13:00 on October 24, the temperature in the insulation room was 60°C.

    Really cool down? This is not good, I am a little scared.

    At 13:00 on October 25, the temperature in the insulation room was 58°C.

    Hiss...

    a bit scary.

    Jiang Muyun marked today's temperature record, and pondered for a moment in front of the calendar she made.

    She went around the house twice, going through everything in the space in her mind at the same time.

    She can be 300% sure that there is no such thing as incense sticks in her space.

    The closest ones are probably moxibustion sticks and mosquito coils.

    It's okay, let's make do with it.

    Jiang Muyun solemnly put the calendar on the table, and said a few words reverently: "Tongyanwuji, don't worry about it. Those who scolded you were not sincere, except for wanting to see the sun go down and cool down. Everything else is bullshit."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Muyun carefully broke the plate of mosquito-repellent incense into three sections and lit it.

    The form is not important, what matters is the heart.

    Being able to find a plate of mosquito coils to worship in the last days is already a good example of her sincerity.

    It's hard to say whether Jiang Muyun's metaphysics ceremony has any effect, but the temperature is indeed dropping day by day.

    Jiang Muyun deliberately measured the temperature at night after the temperature started to drop. Unfortunately, even though the temperature started to drop, the extreme day still hadn't passed, and the temperature at night was no different from that during the day.