Chapter 85

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    ◎Happy eighty-fifth day: Intuitive creatures ◎

    The little fur balls rolled around on the wet ground a few times, and one of them happened to hit Jiang Muyun's feet.

    Jiang Muyun watched it stretch its wings and legs, and swayed back and forth in place for a while before barely stopping.

    As soon as the little hairball looked up, it found itself in a strange place. It turned around twice in a panic, and finally aimed at the direction of the same kind. Two pointed triangles protruded from the sides of the round body. .

    The lost little fur ball spread its wings and wobbled all the way back to the middle of the other two little fur balls.

    Jiang Muyun was quite familiar with the appearance of these three hairballs.

    Before the two big ones became so rebellious, they were also so obedient and soft.

    Jiang Muyun looked at the three small ones, and then at the two big ones, feeling extremely heartbroken.

    Could it be that these three little guys will be like that when they grow up?

    "Shouldn't it happen?" Zhao Jiahao knelt down and poked the little hairball with his hand.

    There is a third generation in the family, everyone must come and watch.

    In the end, before he had time to be happy about having meat in the future, he listened to Jiang Muyun's worries.

    Although the three little furballs look cute now, the adult version is standing beside them. In case there are three more ancestors who dare to eat anything without taboo of meat and vegetables, then... then they have to eat what they should. At worst, let Dabai smell it first after slaughtering it.

    The two rebellious cubs who are going to be strong in their lives have no idea of ​​the evil thoughts in Jiang Muyun's and others' hearts, and they lead the three little fur balls dangling around in the crowd like showing off their spoils.     Wang Qingqing saw the right time to cut off a small hair ball, held it with both hands and carefully brought it to his face and rubbed it. After hearing the little hair ball's tender chirp a few times, Wang Qingqing giggled strangely: "Hi, baby!" It's so soft, it must be crispy even the bones after being put in the oil pan."

    Zhou Ying, who has seen a lot of small poultry, is more pragmatic: "Have you seen the male and female?"

    Jiang Muyun said: "Two hens and one rooster, just in time to take over. The development of our family's breeding industry is imminent. "

    There are still many cubs in the mother rabbit's belly, and they will give birth in a few days.

    It's just that they didn't expect that before the little rabbit arrived, these two chickens who looked bigger than wild rabbits would surprise them first.

    "Do the chickens need any special feed?" Qin Shiwen asked.

    She remembered that when Jiang Muyun was raising chicks, he specially prepared chicken feed.