Chapter 97

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97

    ◎Happy Day 97: See you at the gate of the base◎

    The whole process from the beginning to the finalization of the plan was extremely smooth. Except for Meng San's occasional straight-ball raids, this conversation can be called a pleasant one.

    To be reasonable, Jiang Muyun is not sure whether Meng San is pretending to be crazy or not.

    The impersonal temperament on the other party is too natural.

    But just such a person, when faced with a spirit like a company commander, he didn't suffer the slightest loss the whole time.

    How should I put it, it's pretty awesome.

    The plan here was completed, Meng San got up and patted the ashes: "I'm done talking, I'll call the person in charge of the trade over, please wait a moment."

    Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen also got up to leave.

    It's none of their business after that.

    The amount of materials they brought out does not need to be directly traded with the base official.

    It wasn't the first time for Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen to come to the base in the North District. They also visited the trade area here, so they didn't let the staff of the base accompany them.

    Although the survivors on the northern base were generally tense, they had moved here after the rainstorm, and they had been living here since then, and they were protected by the military.

    The living conditions of the survivors here are indeed better than elsewhere.

    When the living conditions are good, there will be people who are willing to spend materials for those small practical objects, spices and seasonings in the hands of Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen.

    Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen traded some unopened rice flour, grain, oil, and drinking water because of the hitchhiking from Nanyi Base.

    Even if the shelf life of the bottled drinking water produced before the end of the world has expired, it will always be cleaner than the water that they filter themselves later.

    After Jiang Muyun left the trade area, she took out two boxes of Dachongwan from her bag in front of Chu Buwen, saying that she exchanged them with chili noodles.

    Today is different from the past. The water and food everyone drinks are not as clean as before the end of the world. It is still necessary to take two insect repellent pills.

    Chu Buwen only thought that this was something she brought back when she returned to the western suburbs last time, and wanted to take this opportunity to show it openly, Dang even nodded in response, and joked: "I testify, I saw it with my own eyes.

    " In addition, Jiang Muyun saw that there were various menstrual products selling in the trading area, so he replaced all the soaps he brought with various menstrual products.

    These things seem a bit tasteless to the survivors now.

    The attitude of most female survivors is that they can use it if they can find it by themselves.