Chapter 130

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 130

    ◎Happy Day 130: Departure! ◎

    Jiang Muyun originally thought that she would at least be scolded this time.

    After all, this is to go to the capital, not to go shopping in the next city.

    Maybe it will take several years to go, and I won’t even be able to come back directly.

    She and Chu Buwen just went to the transfer station, and made such a big decision, and it was very reckless to watch.

    Jiang Muyun felt that Qin Shiwen and the others wouldn't stop them from going, but it was very reasonable to be scolded for such a thing.

    When Jiang Muyun explained the ins and outs of this incident, she was ready to hold back her tears and pretend to be pitiful, but Qin Shiwen didn't react after hearing it.

    She was only silent for two seconds, and then calmly said: "You let me stroke first."

    Then she stood at the cave entrance with her arms crossed and took a deep breath.

    After thinking for a while, Qin Shiwu asked, "Is there a shortage of doctors in your team?"

    As soon as these words came out, Zhao Jiahao and others also realized it.

    Zhao Jiahao actively raised his hand: "Why don't you bring me and Li Anxuan? We also volunteer to join the team!"

    Wang Qingqing was also eager to try.

    It's just that she knew that she didn't have an advantage in terms of professional skills or skills, and she didn't have the experience of traveling for a long time after the apocalypse.

    Before Jiang Muyun refused, Qin Shiwen turned around and said, "No."

    "They will deal with ordinary injuries by themselves. No matter how serious the wound is, they don't need to deal with the wound, just deal with the corpse."

    Qin Shiwen wiped his face The splashed rainwater seemed to be talking to Qin Shiwu and others, and seemed to be convincing himself.

    "When we're going outside now, mutated animals are more useful than people, and having too many people is a burden."

    Jiang Muyun nodded in agreement.

    Qin Shiwen asked Jiang Muyun: "How long will it take for you to come back?"

    This question really stopped Jiang Muyun.

    Jiang Muyun stretched out her finger and asked tentatively, "Three, three months?"

    It's already September now, if the road goes well, it should be about the same when I came back a year ago?

    Qin Shiwen: "That's okay, the chickens will be killed after you come back, just to eat the New Year's Eve dinner." The

    three generations of chicken cubs in their family have grown very well.

    According to the Steady Breeding Convention, after the third generation grows up, they can consider slaughtering the first and second generations.