Chapter 45

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

    ◎Happy forty-fifth day: Survival boat ◎

    The old man outside saw Jiang Muyun like this and felt a little guilty.

    He had seen Jiang Muyun when he went out to fetch water before it rained, and she was fine at that time. Why do you look so listless after not seeing you for a few days?

    The uncle said with concern: "Xiao Jiang, I am your Grandpa Zhao. What's wrong with you?"

    Jiang Muyun rubbed his temples: "It's okay, it's just that I haven't slept well these days."

    Uncle Zhao frowned: " Why do young people not cherish themselves so much? It hurts your grandfather to know."

    Jiang Muyun sighed, "It's because I don't want to sleep, it's because I don't dare to sleep."

    Uncle Zhao regained his energy and looked distressed. Said: "Hey, it's pitiful for you child to be alone now, has it been frightened by the rain these days?"

    Jiang Muyun smiled weakly: "Where is the rain frightening, it's my dog."

    Jiang Muyun Yun turned his body sideways to make sure that Uncle Zhao outside the door could see Xiao Bai grinning in the living room through the gap in the iron door.

    "I don't know what's wrong with my dog ​​in the past few days. He has a very irritable temper and wanted to bite me several times. I had no choice but to tie him up. As a result, one night he didn't know how to break free from the rope and lay on my bed. There was someone scratching and screaming outside the door, and it broke the door lock of my room."

    Jiang Muyun's eyes turned red as he spoke: "I finally re-fastened it, and I dare not sleep at night."

    "Look at what I'm wearing." Jiang Muyun pointed to the coat on his body, "I dare not take it off now that it's so hot, I'm afraid it will bite me." When Uncle Zhao turned his head, he saw that the living room was rushing towards

    him The grinning Xiaobai.

    Xiaobai is not small now, and seems to have a bit of wolf dog blood, and has seen blood, so it is quite bluffing to put on a posture.

    I don't know if he met Uncle Zhao's eyes, Xiaobai suddenly pressed his forelegs down, and a low whining sound came out of his throat, looking like he was about to jump up and bite someone.

    Uncle Zhao knew that Jiang Muyun had a dog, but he hadn't seen her bring it out for a long time, so Uncle Zhao's impression of Xiao Bai was still that of an ordinary little black dog.

    Seeing Xiaobai's fierce appearance now, Uncle Zhao unconsciously took a step back, forgetting to say what he had prepared.

    Uncle Zhao swallowed his saliva, and stammered: "Xiao, Xiaojiang, why don't you find someone to kill this dog?"

    Jiang Muyun was sad for a while, and said tenderly: "No Ah, it has been with me through the most difficult times, and it is already my relative. I have already thought about it, and if it doesn’t work, I will die with it, or it will eat me while I am asleep, and I will admit it "