Chapter 39

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    ◎Happy thirty-ninth day: blockade◎

    An accidental power outage, Qin Shiwu went to work again in violation of regulations, Jiang Muyun and the others couldn't see Qin Shiwu for more than a week.

    When Qin Shiwu came back to sleep again, Jiang Muyun almost didn't dare to recognize him.

    The current Qin Shiwu has lost his gentle and polite appearance.

    He is quite clean, but the stubble is here and there.

    His complexion is sallow, his eyes are black, his cheeks are slightly sunken, and his feet are fluttering when he walks. He looks eight years old at least.

    Jiang Muyun had just finished charging from the charging point at that time, when he saw Qin Shiwu swinging back like a ghost, pushed open the small broken door with blank eyes, and then smashed himself on the bed with a bang.

    The bed was laid on the floor, and no matter how many layers it had, it couldn't compare to Simmons.

    Qin Shiwen was sitting at the door, and as soon as he greeted her brother, he saw him slipping into the mosquito net and falling down, and she had no time to stop him.

    Standing at the door of her house, Jiang Muyun felt the same as her body: "It really hurts."

    Qin Shiwu's hoarse voice came from inside the mosquito net: "Don't worry about me, I'll sleep later."

    Qin Shiwen put a quilt on him lightly, and exited After leaving the room, he and Jiang Muyun moved the ponytail and sat at the door, reading the novels Jiang Muyun bought at the local stalls.

    In the past, the two of them could close the curtains and watch movies with headphones on in the resettlement site, but now they dare not do so.

    Logically speaking, the rescue point has always maintained a constant temperature.

    But the previous scene made everyone feel that the rescue site had really cooled down.

    Jiang Muyun and the others suffered very little loss, but the resettlement site was messed up and the water was knocked over a lot.

    With a few thieves to fill the losses with points, these issues are not that big of a deal.

    But others, especially those whose settlements were in the middle of the crowd, were not so lucky.

    Not to mention those who were injured when the chaos came, and most of the things at home were ruined in the chaos.

    Some were fumbled away, trampled and broken, and some were kicked to nowhere and could not be found.

    In the area in front of Jiang Muyun and the others, when the lights were just turned on, there were scattered rice grains and flour everywhere, as well as a lot of food destroyed in the stampede.

    Now the rice that fell on the ground was gathered up, but the noodles were completely unusable, not to mention the water that was overturned in the chaos.