Chapter 69

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69

    ◎The sixty-ninth day of happiness: snow painting artist ◎

    Fortunately, when they came here, they walked all the way to clear the snow, and now they can go back to the big cave at the fastest speed.

    The first gunshot was just a warning, Jiang Muyun and others rushed all the way to the big cave, listening to intermittent noises coming from the bottom of the mountain, but there was no human voice all the time.     "It doesn't sound like it's from the west side." Wang Qingqing often stabbed people with knives, but this was the first time she had encountered such a scene of hot weapons fighting, so she was inevitably a little nervous when speaking.     The location of the big cave is relatively high, and there is a stone platform extending outward at the entrance of the cave. I usually want to observe the situation at the foot of the mountain, and the view here is the best, so they put a few telescopes in the big cave for backup.     It's just that the entrance of the big cave faces west, so the view will naturally be limited to the west side of the mountain.     Wang Qingqing's sensitivity to sound was verified by the snake group, and Jiang Muyun chose to trust her judgment.     Jiang Muyun patted the frightened Xiaobai to encourage him to continue running: "Let's go to the Dashan Cave to get the binoculars, and then go up to the top of the mountain.     " There is no problem here, but if you want to see the situation in other places, you have to go to the top of the mountain.     "Let's go back and get the guys, and then go up to the top of the mountain to find you." Li Anxuan and Zhao Jiahao turned a corner halfway.     No matter what the situation outside, you still have to have a weapon in your hand to feel at ease.     Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen usually have the habit of carrying weapons with them, but they didn't show it at this moment, but their steps were a little faster.     The snow is not heavy now, not to the extent that it blocks the line of sight at all, Jiang Muyun looked in the direction Wang Qingqing pointed, and could easily see a group of people in the distance who seemed to be ambushed.     The snow that has not been cleared on the road is up to their waists.     Trapped by the surrounding snow, it was extremely difficult for the ambushed group to fight back or leave.

    The view from the top of the mountain was very good. With the help of military binoculars, Jiang Muyun could clearly see the situation of the group of people who were ambushed.

    There are quite a lot of people, maybe fifty or sixty. The team carried a lot of supplies, although they were all covered with cloth, but it could be seen that the shape of the neat boxes.

    The car carrying the suitcases looked familiar to Jiang Muyun, and there was still one in their big cave, driven by Zhao Jiahao and Li Anxuan.

    Combined with what Li Anxuan said about how they found the go-kart, the identity of the team that was ambushed is easy to guess.

    Unexpectedly, Li Anxuan really hit the mark.

    Compared with so many materials that are obviously good things at a glance, the deterrent power of more than 50 people is really not enough to scare off all the coveters.