Chapter 87

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 87

    ◎The eighty-seventh day of happiness: marshmallows and furballs ◎

    Jiang Muyun didn't even pause after landing, and took advantage of the momentum to reach out and take out the pistol pinned to his lower back.

    At this moment, Jiang Muyun was extremely calm, just lying on his side, caught the moment when the wolf dog took off and was stuck in the air, and shot the wolf dog head-on at her.

    The wolfhound, who was unable to avoid it in the air, could only turn its head sideways, and the bullets flew past the side of its face, splashing a piece of dirty flesh and blood.

    Zhao Jiahao and Wang Ci's two bullets followed closely behind. Originally, they wanted to force it back and buy time for Jiang Muyun to stand up, but they didn't want to be stimulated by continuous severe pain. Sensible.

    Under the dirty black fur, the solid muscles fed by human flesh and blood bulged. It leaped to avoid a bullet, but hit another bullet without dodging. down.

    The speed of the giant wolf dog pounced on Jiang Muyun unabated, and a second before the stinky saliva was about to drip on her body, Xiao Bai bumped headfirst from behind the wolf dog and knocked it to the ground.

    Taking advantage of the situation, Jiang Muyun stood up, let go of the short dagger, and accurately and ruthlessly pierced the wolfhound's exposed abdomen because it rolled over on its side.

    It can even dodge bullets, of course it is impossible for the short dagger to hit it.

    In the blink of an eye, it turned over again with a flexible posture that didn't match its huge size, avoiding the short dagger.

    With a rustling sound, the short dagger was inserted obliquely into the cracked cement crack, and the handle of the knife trembled.

    Xiaobai relentlessly flies forward and bites, but its sharp teeth and claws are as sharp as the wolfhound, and the threat to it is greater than bullets, so the wolfhound has to be distracted to deal with Xiaobai repeatedly.

    But every time it wants to make Xiao Bai suffer, Wang Ci and Zhao Jiahao can always intervene in time to obstruct its actions, and it can't do anything to Xiao Bai for a while.

    The two of them and the dog annoyed the furious wolfdog so much that it didn't even care about Jiang Muyun, who it hated the most at the moment, and was determined to get rid of this kind of bad guy first.

    The moment Xiaobai led the wolfhound away from the spot, Jiang Muyun got up and rushed forward. When passing by the dagger, he held the handle of the dagger shortly and pulled it out.

    Looking at the sporadic blood stains on the dagger, Jiang Muyun raised the corners of her lips buried under the mask.

    No matter how powerful an animal is, it can't escape those few weaknesses.

    The two people and the dog at the other end seemed to be fighting with the wolf dog, but in fact the two had already begun to struggle, showing a distressed posture.