Chapter 86

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 86

    ◎The eighty-sixth day of happiness: Fortunately, I was able to hide quickly. ◎

    "Stuck the door first!"

    The people who were still a little bit at a loss just now found their backbone in an instant, and no longer cared about Jiang Muyun and others. The iron gate was firmly stuck on the owner, and from time to time, some people would be knocked down by the wind due to the unstable center of gravity.

    After the leader gave the order, he took off his mask, raised his hands, and walked towards Jiang Muyun and the others with difficulty: "My surname is Wang, Wang Ci. We are the third team of Shuguang Base, and we have no ill intentions towards you. Block the door."

    Jiang Muyun glanced at Xiaobai.

    Xiao Bai put on a defensive posture early on.

    According to Xiaobai's habit, when it encounters such a thing, it usually growls, which can be regarded as its biological instinct.

    But today's Xiaobai didn't.

    At least from the moment Jiang Muyun heard the movement, to the Xiaobai he saw after walking out of the small room, they were all extremely quiet.

    Xiaobai pressed his body down, pawed slightly on the ground with his front paws, rarely showing the ferocious look of a hunter, but he didn't have any intention to pounce forward.

    It seems that the object of its defense is not the group of people in front of it.

    "Block it? Block what?"

    Jiang Muyun asked, not forgetting to put the book in his hand into Qin Shiwu's bag next to him, and whispered under Qin Shiwu's questioning gaze: "I just found it, Good things, you put them away first."

    Qin Shiwu naturally wouldn't worry about this at such a time.

    Just as Wang Ci was about to speak, a bloodstain appeared on the edge of his lips.

    He licked his lips, turned his head slightly to avoid the wind: "block a... monster."

    The fire ax in Jiang Muyun's hand quietly changed to his left hand, and his right hand held the gun pinned to his waist.

    Wang Ci's speech was fast, and when it passed through the rain curtain to Jiang Muyun's ears, it seemed intermittent and unclear: "We don't know there is someone here, but we just want to use the courtyard door to deal with it." The other three people heard the monster at first

    . A little confused, but not too surprised. They have also seen a few mutated animals after the end of the world, and some animals really look scary.

    Just like the two copper-skinned and iron-skinned chickens in their house, and the half-meter-long rabbit.

    "You'd better not move for now." Jiang Muyun's voice was still calm, and in front of the other party, he pulled out the G-Lock that was pinned to his waist.

    Most models of G-Lock pistols do not have a manual safety, and Wang Ci couldn't tell what model Jiang Muyun was holding despite the heavy rain. So even though Jiang Muyun didn't do anything after drawing out his gun, Wang Ci stopped wisely and didn't try to approach them again.