Chapter 48

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 48

    ◎Happy forty-eighth day: Old Popsicle's revenge plan◎

    "Let's go, let's go!" Jiang Muyun pulled Chu Buwen and ran away.

    Dabai just huddled in Chu Buwen's pocket and couldn't get out, Xiaobai ran faster than the two of them, and was almost dragged by Jiang Muyun.

    On the way, Jiang Muyun's eyes flickered, and a ball of orange-red flew past above his head.

    When she looked up, she found a ropeway extending from the top of Nanshan Mountain to the opposite hill. There was indeed a person dressed in orange and red, tied with a safety buckle, and slipped out of the ropeway with a large bag of things.

    The two and a dog ran all the way in the rain, and Jiang Muyun almost fell into the cave.

    The way they rushed into the cave was so embarrassing that everyone in the cave was shocked by them.

    Someone tremblingly asked: "What, what's the matter? The tsunami is coming?"

    Jiang Muyun was still out of breath: "It's more serious, the oil leaked, and the outside was on fire."

    The people in the cave immediately surrounded them.

    The staff who brought them here were shocked: "What do you mean? What is a crude oil leak? Is it an oil leak on the mountain?"

    Jiang Muyun shook his head and pushed the people away: "It came with the tsunami, the submarine oil pipeline leaked, you'd better Prepare early and go to the innermost part of the cave."

    Before the man could ask more questions, the two squeezed into a corner under Qin Shiwen's support.

    "Take out the towels and clothes and put them on the mat. Do you have an emergency life-saving blanket?" Jiang Muyun looked at Chu Buwen.

    Chu Buwen opened the outer pocket of his backpack, and took out four tightly packed ones, and several packs of ordinary thermal blankets.

    Jiang Muyun breathed a sigh of relief: "That's enough."

    The emergency rescue blanket looks similar to ordinary thermal insulation blankets, but the thermal insulation and cold insulation are much stronger than thermal insulation blankets. To put it bluntly, it is a professional thermal insulation.

    It is easy to carry and light, and is a common configuration for escape backpacks in high temperature environments.

    Jiang Muyun also prepared a few dollars in his escape backpack, but it was originally used to prevent them from losing temperature in the water, but it was not expected to be used to insulate them now.

    Jiang Muyun sensed the movement behind her, she stepped aside tactfully, grabbed the man's overstretched arm and twisted it, and heard the man's cry of pain without any surprise.

    "Stop shouting, it's useless." Jiang Muyun let go of her hand and continued to busy with her own business.

    She knew that the people in the cave wouldn't attack people suddenly at this moment, they just attacked out of habit just now, and deliberately withdrew their strength.