Chapter 105

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 105

    ◎Happy 105th day: nine-key password ◎

    I don’t know if anyone has had the experience of being hit by a wave on the window.

    When the rushing sea roared and hit the strong glass head-on, there was no sound for a moment.

    The sound of the water when the waves are churning, the sound of the two colliding, and when the outside of the window turns completely blue, all will be swallowed by the sea water along with the window.

    The same is true for post-apocalyptic sandstorms.

    When a real sandstorm comes, there is no squalling wind, no crackling sound of dust colliding with objects.

    The whole Blue Star seemed to quiet down at this moment.

    Everything in the world was engulfed by the yellowish black smoke, together with the sound.

    The team in charge of staying behind in the western suburbs was still lamenting the unpredictable weather of the blue star just a minute ago, and yesterday it was a scene of the world dying, and today they can see a sunny and sunny after the disaster, and their staying mission, I am afraid that they will soon It's over.

    But I didn't expect that after a gust of wind, the sky would become dark.

    The sudden rise of dust obscured their sight, preventing them from returning indoors in time.

    A thin man was just guarding the door when the wind and sand returned. At this moment, he was covering his mouth and nose with his hands with difficulty, and kept calling out to his comrades who were still outside, trying to point them in the direction with his own voice.

    Fortunately, after the initial panic, he waited for a response from his comrades.

    One, two, the comrades returned to the entrance of the cave one after another. In this ten-member team, only the last comrade who had just run two steps more has not returned yet.

    But it does not matter.

    He had already heard the other party's voice.

    The other party was rushing towards the door.

    It's just that the other party was choked by the wind and sand just when he responded, and stopped to cough for two steps, which only delayed a few seconds.

    The wind and sand were too strong, so a few people in the team were assigned to guard the door, and closed the door slightly to avoid blowing too much sand and dust into the cave.

    "Have you found a place?" The thin man who spoke first raised his voice and asked.

    The current visibility is too low, even with windshields, you can't see the outside world clearly. If you want to determine the location of the other party, you can only rely on the sound.

    "Hurry up, the voice is very close to me..."

    The comrade's voice suddenly disappeared, and before the thin man could react, he was knocked down by a huge force.