Chapter 37

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

    ◎Happy thirty-seventh day: Debt collectors and mutants (be careful with the male protagonist!) ◎

    Chu Buwen.

    For Jiang Muyun, this name was once regarded as the most familiar stranger.

    The first time the two met was in a police car.

    At that time, Jiang Muyun was sold by her biological parents, and after changing hands several times, she was rescued by the police.

    Chu Buwen was among the children rescued with her.

    Of course at that time his name was not Chu Buwen, and all the children in the Nanshi Orphanage were named Nan.

    The reason why Jiang Muyun remembered Chu Buwen was that everyone was named according to a certain pattern in the southern country at that time, and they were the only ones who asked for their own names.

    Chu Buwen said that he lost it in front of the No. 12 shop on a certain street, so he insisted on calling himself Nan No. 12.

    The dean thought he wanted to find his family back, so he agreed to call him this strange name.

    Just like his strange name, Chu Buwen in Jiang Muyun's memory has always been a strange and gloomy child. It is difficult for a child king like her to play with him, and there is no friendship between the two of them.

    Later, Chu Buwen and she were adopted successively. One went to a private school with a tuition fee of hundreds of thousands, and the other went to an ordinary public school.

    During middle school, Jiang Muyun was keen to participate in various competitions to earn bonuses, and Chu Buwen was also an old face. The two met every now and then at various training camps and winter/summer camps.

    Although they didn't talk much, it was impossible not to recognize each other.

    Because right now, they've all just graduated from high school.

    Unless, Chu Buwen also has a few more years of memory.

    Jiang Muyun was actually a little skeptical about life.

    If she hadn't been reborn herself, she would never have thought of this.

    There are only two possibilities for what happened today.

    Either Chu Buwen was not reborn, it was purely a coincidence, or he was just out of his mind.

    Either Chu Buwen was reborn, and found her and declared himself a family.

    If Jiang Muyun believed the former, then it wasn't that Chu Buwen was insane, but that she herself was insane.

    Just now Chu Buwen didn't seem to be sure whether she was reborn, nor did he intend to deceive her identity.

    If Jiang Muyun didn't want to tell the truth, she could completely cover it up.

    But Jiang Muyun still had a showdown.