Chapter 72

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72

    ◎The seventy-second day of happiness: extravagance and lust ◎

    Zhou Ying usually takes care of these plants the most, and knows their growth well.

    "The first batch of potatoes has been planted, and the second batch of potatoes hasn't grown yet, but the sweet potatoes are almost ripe." Zhou Ying spoke with a little flutter.

    Potatoes and sweet potatoes are a good sign of ripeness in root plants. When the leaves turn yellow when they are almost ready to grow, that means they are ripe.

    Zhou Ying reluctantly moved a few times: "I don't know how much our Ahong's production is, and whether it can survive the cold wave."

    In the years when Lan Xing lost his temper, even after the cold wave passed, the temperature was hardly the same as before There has been a clear recovery, but at most the wind and snow have been less.

    But with the cold wave these few days, I can't wait to destroy all human beings for comparison. Afterwards, the snow covered the mountains and the temperature was tens of degrees below zero, which seemed so warm and tender.

    Jiang Muyun calculated the batch of sweet potatoes that could bear fruit: "With this batch of sweet potatoes and the food we put here before, we should be able to wait until the cold wave passes.

    " Leave it as a seed, and all the fruits produced in this batch can be used for food.

    Judging from Jiang Muyun's experience, the last cold wave in the end of the world is about this time.

    As long as the wind and snow outside ease and the visibility is no longer so low, they can go home.

    Fortunately, after they started snowing outside, they moved all the supplies to various caves for storage.

    The containers used for planting now, the soil stored before, some tools for planting, and the wood used for burning kang in this cave are all piled up in the cave.

    They have been cooking here at noon these days, so there are kitchen utensils and rice noodle seasonings.

    With enough fuel and food, hiding in the cave for a while is not a problem.

    The place is not big enough.

    When they built the kang for this cave, they never considered that there would be a time to spend the night here from the beginning, so the kang surface for sleeping people was not big, and the focus was on the fire wall.

    And on the small kang, they piled up shelves similar to small low tables.

    That's just in case, in case they can get some heat-loving crops later, they can plant them there directly when winter comes.

    But now ten people need to hide here for a few days, which is completely different from the space needed for everyone to get together for a meal. There was still some spare space in the cave, but it immediately became cramped.

    The temperature in the cave gradually rose, and everyone's limbs that had been numb from the cold gradually regained consciousness. Even Dabai, who had been huddled in Chu Buwen's arms and refused to move, began to probe outside.