Chapter 19

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19

    ◎Happy Day 19: Sustainable development and eggs ◎

    The price of eggs given by the farm is three yuan per catty, about ten per catty.

    This price is not much cheaper than the bulk eggs at the Nanshi Farmer's Market, but it is better in freshness. Jiang Muyun ordered a ton.

    Two thousand catties, six thousand yuan, this price is still within Jiang Muyun's tolerance.

    After ordering the eggs, Jiang Muyun had a whim, wondering if he should buy a few fertilized eggs to try.

    Her space can't take in living things, but it can take in plants that haven't completely died. What about fertilized eggs? This shouldn't be considered a living thing, right?

    She said she wanted to buy a few fertilized eggs that could hatch, but the person in charge of the farm didn't ask her for money, and gave her a few directly, and asked her if she wanted a small egg incubator.

    Jiang Muyun didn't know how to incubate eggs, so of course she said she wanted to, so the person in charge sent someone to bring an egg incubator.

    It is indeed quite small, with a colorful base, several egg troughs in the middle, a transparent plastic cover on top, and two chicken wings sticking out.

    This egg incubator looks a bit sloppy and looks like a toy that children would like. It is completely different from the sophisticated electronic instruments Jiang Muyun imagined.

    The person in charge said, just plug this thing in and press a switch, and you don’t need to worry about anything else, you can just wait for the chicks to break their shells.

    Jiang Muyun looked at that thing over and over again, always feeling a little familiar.

    After thinking about it for a long time, I realized that this thing looks exactly the same as an egg cooker!

    The person in charge looked at her curiously, and said with a smile: "Take it back and play with it. It's very simple. If the hatched chicks are not convenient to raise, you can send them back to the factory, and we will also accept them. Now Many schools let their children raise this, and parents would come to ask about it every now and then, and a lot of them have entered the factory."

    Jiang Muyun thanked with a smile, and tried to collect the eggs into the space as soon as she got on the car.

    It really worked!

    Jiang Muyun looked at the few small eggs floating in the space, feeling more secure than buying a ton of eggs.

    The farm gave her a total of six fertilized eggs. Jiang Muyun planned to keep four in the space and take out two to hatch outside. See if the fertilized eggs can successfully hatch after entering the space. Come.

    After ordering the eggs, Jiang Muyun didn't forget to go to the slaughterhouse next door to buy two pigs.

    This is the reward project she set for herself after saving money in the food factory.