Chapter 43

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43

    ◎Happy forty-third day: 5D live-action horror movie ◎

    Wang Qingqing is not alone in harboring such expectations.

    As the temperature gets hotter, the frequency of sweating increases, and the air is abnormally dry, people must rely on drinking plenty of water to replenish water, and save what they can in other respects.

    But when the temperature reaches 40 degrees during the day, the water used for washing and washing can no longer be saved by being careless.

    At this temperature, unless you stay in the air-conditioned room all the time and don't go out, your body will definitely sweat.

    Some people are reluctant to use water and just wipe it off every day. Sweat and the waste discharged along with sweat accumulate on the surface of the skin for a long time and produce a large number of bacteria. More than half of the people walking on the road have obvious symptoms of folliculitis, prickly heat Raw piece by piece.

    The training of the provincial team was completely suspended, and even the training base was directly closed.

    At this time, all competitions had to be suspended, and the athletes who had just resumed training for a few days were arranged by the official to go home, and everyone was given medicine and water.

    Qin Shiwen's family didn't lack these, so he gave the tube of medicine to the little girl in her team, saying that if she didn't need it, she hid it for financial management.

    The water was given to the driver who was in charge of delivering the little girl, and she asked him to take care of it on the way, so that the girl would not slip away by herself.

    Qin Shiwen knew that the girl didn't want to go home, but she still had to. She is a minor with no money, no one dares to rent a house to her, and it is impossible to live alone outside without going home.

    This incident is like a watershed. Many industries that were able to sustain themselves have been completely shut down one after another.

    Now when Jiang Muyun and the others lined up to get the water, there were almost people with rashes on their skin and scratching their hands all over the front, back, left, and right sides.

    At this time, the weather is dry, and many people have dandruff on their bodies. After scratching like this, there will be dense red spots mixed with strips of white fur flakes, which will make the patients dizzy at a glance.

    There are also many people who suffer from common skin diseases such as seborrheic dermatitis, and they often have attacks when they were not short of water before, and now it is even worse.

    Some people are too hard when scratching, and it is inevitable that the skin will be scratched.

    Under the current hygienic conditions, not to mention maintaining skin hygiene, how many people have no putty under their nails?

    The heat combined with poor sanitation, and the man whose wound remained infection-free without medication was lucky enough to go bungee jumping twice.