Chapter 114

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 114

    ◎Happy Day 114: Social Terrorist ◎

    Jiang Muyun and others set off from home when it was just dark. The road is sandy, which somewhat affects their speed of action.

    Then a few people queued up to complete the formalities and entered the transfer station, rented a car to arrange supplies, and a whole set of procedures was completed. By the time a few people arrived at the Nanshan Trading Zone, it was already past three o'clock in the morning.

    At this point in time, it will be dawn soon, and the Nanshan trading area has already passed the time when it is most crowded.

    But it is the best time to inquire about news.

    The transfer station in the western suburbs has just been built, and it is not just Jiang Muyun and others who are newcomers. The other survivors also don't know much about the transfer station. Everyone is in a time when they urgently need to exchange information with each other.

    Now that the trading peak has passed, and it’s not time to call it a day and go home, everyone who is free is always looking for something to do.

    For example, take this opportunity to exchange pleasantries with strangers around you, and make friends everywhere.

    Even if everyone knows in their hearts that the other party is not a good thing, it doesn't prevent them from shouting and kissing brothers and sisters on the face.

    Jiang Muyun and the others didn't ask for a guide from the base, nor did they contact the company commander Yu and others, they just mingled among the crowd like an ordinary survivor team who came to do business.

    While talking about the deal that was just negotiated here, Li Anxuan wandered over to listen to a few words. When the guy over there scolded Lan Xing for not giving people a way to survive, Zheng Xiang echoed him twice.

    Jiang Muyun didn't know where to find out that the group of people had a Hunan accent, and he pretended to be a fellow townsman with a mouthful of plastic and people. He insisted that he grew up with his parents in the north, but his parents returned to Hunan before the temperature dropped. city ​​home. She searched from the north to the south, but she got lost and came to Nanshi.

    Jiang Muyun smiled wryly and said: "I don't know if I will have the chance to go back to my hometown in Xiang City again in this life. I have a good life, maybe I will die on the road one day. I have no bad intentions, really, just I heard the same accent as my parents, so I wanted to ask everyone about the situation in Xiang City, so I had something to think about." Jiang Muyun talked about the

    hardships on the road to find relatives, and he said it with nose and eyes. It was the ones who had suffered on the road in a real way, and made that group of middle-aged men and women stunned for a while.

    The team leader on the opposite side was on guard from the beginning, and then looked at Jiang Muyun and sighed, saying that her daughter was about the same age as her, and she was going to university in the north when the disaster happened. At that time, she thought that there was heating in the north, so she didn't bring her daughter back .