Chapter 35

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35

    ◎The thirty-fifth happy day: moving ◎

    As for what is needed to live in the relief point, the first factor to consider must be the conditions in the relief point.

    Although the statement in the official document was very euphemistic, Jiang Muyun knew the specific situation.

    Take the rescue point where Jiang Muyun stayed in his previous life as an example.

    The so-called specific placement points are to draw grids on the ground with spray paint and mark them with serial numbers.

    These marked grids are the resettlement places of each individual or family unit.

    There are no walls between the settlements, just a few metal poles separated by soft plastic.

    It may be that the rescue site was built too hastily, whether there are plastic partitions in the resettlement site, whether the plastic partitions are opaque or frosted, almost all depends on luck.

    If you can, bring a few pieces of cloth with you, hang them up to block them, and create a small space.

    Those who have no conditions just live in that way, watching people pass by themselves back and forth every day.

    To charge, you have to go to a fixed charging point, and you need to swipe your ID card. Each person has a daily time limit, and if you want to use it for a while, you need to spend points.

    There is a shopping window in the rescue store, where drinking water and daily necessities are sold.

    It's just that the number of items that each person can buy is permanently limited, and you need to swipe your ID card for shopping, and you must buy it yourself.

    If you want to buy more, you can only use the rescue points.

    Officially, public canteens are open, but they all cost money, and the price is not cheap.

    You can also cook if you want to.

    A carbon monoxide alarm is installed in the rescue point. If someone triggers the alarm because of cooking, they will be fined 5,000 yuan for one sound.

    Instead of punishing a fixed person or family, all the people within the range who lit the fire and cooked at that time were punished together.

    However, based on Jiang Muyun's experience, the ventilation in the rescue point is still very good, at least Jiang Muyun has never seen normal cooking triggering an alarm.

    Unless you want to start a small business in private, you can usually cook a meal and boil water at the resettlement site.

    The rescue point has a sewage treatment place, and all sewage must be poured into the sewage treatment place, but now everyone is more inclined to filter the sewage by themselves for further use.

    There is also a garbage disposal point for garbage, and a fine of 5,000 is fined for dumping randomly in the rescue point.

    All fines have a lower limit and no upper limit, and the more you do, the more you will be fined.