Chapter 9

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 9

    ◎Happy ninth day: Fortunately, I bought it early ◎

    It’s not even eleven o’clock yet.

    Jiang Muyun drove the car outside the park, and found a small restaurant at random, and had lunch at the wrong peak.

    While eating, Jiang Muyun checked. There are three large shoe factories in this light industrial park.

    One company mainly produces children's shoes, so she can ignore it.

    The remaining two have production lines for waterproof hiking boots.

    Jiang Muyun first went to a company whose main products were professional running shoes.

    She is lucky, this factory is the foundry of a well-known foreign brand in China.

    Jiang Muyun tried it. Their waterproof hiking boots were indeed of high quality and comfortable to wear, and they even had shoes for polar scientific research.

    Even the price is pretty solid.

    Jiang Muyun was forced to go to another factory for a tour, and then came back here.

    She took out her mobile phone calculator, added the budget for shoes and the budget saved when buying clothes and bedding, and finally decided to order five pairs of polar scientific research shoes, 100 pairs of fleece and thick waterproof hiking boots, and 200 pairs of breathable shoes. Sexy sneakers.

    After Jiang Muyun placed the order, she went to the socks factory next door to calm down.

    Compared with the price of shoes, socks with an average price of a few cents are much cuter.

    Jiang Muyun directly bought about 20,000 pairs of ordinary socks, and cleared out the socks factory's stock of winter thick cotton socks.

    The hosiery factory is the same as the garment factory. The orders for this kind of bulk shipment are not counted by weight.

    In the end, Jiang Muyun stroked her chin and thought about it, and ordered a lot of stockings.

    Silk stockings are sometimes not necessarily for wearing.

    Wear it to go out when mosquitoes are rampant, and whoever uses it will know the effect.

    The hosiery factory accepted the order and said that it could deliver the goods to the door tomorrow.

    The feet are well protected, and the hands cannot fall.

    Ordinary gloves are of little use, and the most practical ones in the last days have to be all kinds of labor protection gloves.

    Jiang Muyun ordered fifty pairs of latex gloves, fifty pairs of welding gloves, two hundred pairs of canvas gloves, and two hundred pairs of cotton gloves at the labor insurance factory.

    There are also disposable protective clothing, Jiang Muyun directly ordered a thousand sets.

    Although Jiang Muyun had already bought a gas mask, it was too eye-catching to take out. If it was not necessary, Jiang Muyun still wanted to restrain himself.