Chapter 24 (2)

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 24 (2)

    The strength is not small at all.

    The two of Zhao Jiahao have just started their internship for a month, and there is still a long way to go before going out to the police independently. Not to mention Qin Shiwu, Gui Peisheng, who doesn't even have the formal qualifications to practice medicine.

    At the moment when we are still busy, whether there is one more or one less of these semi-non-staff people, the impact is really not big.

    But if something happens to someone on their commute, they're in big trouble.

    In such a comparison, it is better to let people stay at home safely.

    The response speed of the units on both sides was quite fast. Not long after the three received the news, the time for them to go out tomorrow was finalized.

    It's a bit depressing for the trio to spend the night, but Jiang Muyun and Qin Shiwen had a good night's sleep.

    Early the next morning, Jiang Muyun found that Xiaobai had returned to a lively state, which was similar to the state at home before the temperature drop, as if the impact of the rapid temperature drop had completely disappeared.

    Jiang Muyun excitedly opened another can for Xiaobai, and the two sisters rubbed each other sweetly for a while. Jiang Muyun didn't put down Xiaobai until he and his neighbors agreed on a time to go out together.

    Today is the third day of cooling down. Several people have stocked up enough food for them to last for more than a month at home, and everyone has a means of transportation for travel.

    It's just that the water supply in Nanshi still hasn't been restored, and only a few bus lines have resumed operation in traffic.

    The authorities did not issue a cooling warning, nor a notice to restore the water supply, but only issued a few notices encouraging residents to store their own water.

    This is almost implying that the water will not come for a while.

    After these two days without water, people have fully realized how much water they usually consume.

    Washing vegetables and cooking, washing in the morning and evening, sanitation and cleaning, and even flushing the toilet are all inseparable from water.

    The 5L bottle of drinking water bought back is enough for the whole family to wash up in the morning. And the water after use can't be used for anything other than flushing the toilet.

    Some families have a lot of people, and they spent nearly a hundred yuan just to buy water in the past two days.

    After realizing that the water may have to stop for a few more days, most people no longer pay attention to the drinking water sold in supermarkets.

    Those with rivers and lakes near their homes directly smashed the ice to get water for domestic use, and the sales of water purification tablets and water purifiers skyrocketed.

    The residential area where they live does not even have an artificial lake, and they also take carts and other transportation tools to the water station to buy bottled water.