Chapter 10

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 10

    ◎Happy tenth day: Frozen food ◎

    Just after Jiang Muyun pressed the payment password, the labor insurance factory called.

    She parked the car, and after ordering the goods, she drove the minivan into the warehouse.

    Although there are many people around the warehouse, but fortunately, the warehouse has no windows, and when the door is closed, it is dark and nothing can be seen.

    Jiang Muyun put the labor insurance supplies into the space one by one and put them away, and waited in there for a while before driving away.

    Thinking about her itinerary for the next few days, Jiang Muyun bought a few more cans of auto spray paint on the way home.

    After filling up the car, Jiang Muyun found an empty bridge hole, used the space to collect some river water, and cleaned the car.

    An hour later, the war-damaged version of the small broken car turned silvery white, which was quite similar to its original color.

    Tomorrow, Jiang Muyun will also buy a batch of drinking water, food and external medicine in bulk.

    This will be Jiang Muyun's last trip to the factory to purchase.

    After this batch of goods arrives, Jiang Muyun will change the color of the car body again, and drive eastward from Nanshi to the nearest port city, Dongshi, to engage in unseen activities.

    If it wasn't for the fear of having a public meal in advance, Jiang Muyun would even have wanted to get a few dicks back.

    After Jiang Muyun changed the color of the body, she didn't drive this small broken car into the community, but found a place where no one was around, put the car directly into the space, and then took off her mask and glasses and walked home.

    Her car can be seen everywhere on the street, but it rarely appears in residential areas. Jiang Muyun wants to minimize the possibility of exposure.

    Jiang Muyun is very cautious in this regard. Sometimes the urban area is crowded with people and it is really difficult to find a place to collect the car. She just finds a free parking lot, and even collects the car directly in the suburbs and takes the subway home.

    In short, this van that transports goods back and forth must be far away from your own community!

    Walking all the way home, Jiang Muyun saw that the pharmacy at the gate of the community was having a sale.

    She went in to shop around, and bought a home medical kit with medicines and a few bottles of essential oils.

    When checking out, the cashier told Jiang Muyun that she still had a lot of points on her membership card, which would expire in a few days, and asked her if she wanted to change something.

    Jiang Muyun thought about it, and changed all of them to multi-vitamin tablets.

    She originally wanted to change to Huoxiang Zhengqi Water, because it tasted too strong, and if she took it out to drink later, she would not be able to hide it from anyone.