Chapter 12

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    ◎The twelfth day of happiness: Porters of nature ◎

    When Jiang Muyun returned, it was already dark.

    She parked the car in the old place, sprayed it black in the same way, and then found a place to store it in the space as usual, and packed a midnight snack by the side of the road.

    Because it took too much time to pick up the courier back and forth, and it took a while to change the car on the way, and it was already ten o'clock when I went upstairs.

    It happened that Qin Shiwu was leaving the day shift!

    Yesterday afternoon, Jiang Muyun also said that he wanted to meet Qin Shiwu today.

    Unexpectedly, instead of arriving home at five or six o'clock, she managed to go upstairs with Qin Shiwu.

    The two were silent all the way, until the familiar "ding" sounded, and Jiang Muyun revealed his true nature: "Brother, it's quite early to

    get off work." Collapsing, the pain was so great that she threatened to beat Qin Shiwu with a sap on his way home from work.

    Qin Shiwu sneered: "Then you'd better be careful not to let me catch you."

    Jiang Muyun had half a foot into the house, so he was relieved to provoke: "Be careful not to go home in the middle of the night, or not to go out early in the morning? Except Outside of these two time points, there are not many times to meet you."

    Jiang Muyun didn't give Qin Shiwu a chance to refute, and closed the door contentedly after finishing speaking.

    She is leaving for Dongshi tomorrow, and she will definitely not meet Qin Shiwu in the next few days.

    As expected of her, the ability to control timing is top-notch.

    Jiang Muyun's two heels stepped on each other, and the shoes were successfully taken off.

    Putting on her slippers and turning on the air conditioner, Jiang Muyun took a comfortable shower. She only thought that if the budget was sufficient, she would like to add a big bathtub to the space.

    The kind of swimming pool.

    After Jiang Muyun took a shower, a towel was draped over her shoulders, and her hair was left to dry naturally.

    I took out the ice cream I bought in the supermarket a few days ago from the refrigerator, and it was more comfortable to eat in one bite.

    If there is still money left after this trip, she needs to wholesale another batch of ice cream!

    Jiang Muyun dragged the mouse to click while enjoying, adding a lot of burden to the download list.

    If she goes out this time, it will take two days if it goes well, or three days if it is slower. The time in between should not be wasted.

    The next day, Jiang Muyun packed all her glasses, hat, mask and other small accessories into her bag, and also brought a few dresses and skirts, and headed out the door in time for the morning rush hour.