Chapter 134

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 134

    ◎Happy 134th day: But she called me baby ◎

    Maybe it was to prove that I really didn’t become a genius, Xiaobai and the others actually agreed to the deal, and happily gave it to Company Commander Yu He brought back three rabbits, one big, two small, and three rabbits.

    When Xiaobai was jumping around and went outside to clean up the rabbits with Company Commander Yu, Professor Chen, who felt tired and needed to rest, had already settled down in the small cave.

    This cave is not big, and their kayaks can be seen from the entrance of the cave.

    The cave was fairly dry, with an obvious stench of animals, and there were a lot of blood stains inside. It was obvious at first glance that the original owner of the cave had entered the stomachs of Xiaobai and the others.

    Professor Chen lay down and fell asleep. The others were exhausted, and their bodies could still hold on. They didn't just lie down and rest, but stayed in the cave for a while to be quiet.

    Gao Liang and Zhou Fei picked up some dead branches and leaves and put them on the fire. They set up a lot of shelves beside the fire, put the clothes on the wooden shelves to let the fire dry, and hung up the kettle to boil some hot water.

    Tang An got the inspiration, so he lit another fire at the entrance of the cave, and asked several people to take off their shoes and socks and put them aside to dry.

    Both Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen directly stuffed the boots of the waterproof boots into the trousers, and then tied the trousers tightly with straps. There was not much water entering during the journey, and everything is in good condition now.

    It’s unlucky for the high quantity. The boots he wears are not high. Even if they are stuffed into the rain pants, they are easy to slip out. His feet are wet almost all day long. Even though he took off his shoes last night to sleep, at this moment The soles of his feet were still soaked white, and he was taking the time to enjoy the dry air by the fire.

    Gao Quan couldn't help but smile wryly when he thought that he might not even have a chance to warm up later.

    Why did you agree on the spur of the moment?

    Life on the road was much more difficult than he thought.

    They have come so far, before they have encountered real danger, these small things in life are enough to torture people.

    Company Commander Yu found a large protruding rock, and set up a simple awning under the rock. He was leading three dogs and a python to roast rabbits over a fire.

    Chu Buwen took a broad-bladed dagger and went to look for him, and the two shaved their beards with a small knife against the reflection of the blade.

    When Chu Buwen came back, he brought Jiang Muyun a rabbit leg.

    As soon as Jiang Muyun smelled it, he knew that the rabbit's legs were rubbed with spices to remove the fishy smell, and after taking a bite, he found that the taste was not bad.