Chapter 116

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 116

    ◎Happy 116th day: Unexpected rain ◎

    Jiang Muyun wants to have double happiness and can't just dig around.

    The first thing to start is the reservoir on the mountainside.

    The mountainside is neither high nor low. Under normal circumstances, there is no risk of flooding like the foot of the mountain, nor is it like the top of the mountain. It is the best location to get water and spend all the time on the way up the mountain.

    Next is the top of the mountain.

    Even if you spend a little more time on the road, it is better than when you need water after the rainy season. Once you open the reservoir, you will find that it is full of deposited mud and debris, and even the bones of unknown creatures.

    When there is no good location on the mountain and everyone has free time, they will consider digging a reservoir on a lower ground.

    Jiang Muyun went down with a shovel: "I hope we don't have to go down the mountain to dig the reservoir."

    After all, they are all digging holes by hand, and there are still five holes on the top of the mountain to be dug. A time-consuming and labor-intensive project.

    If they had dug all the places on the mountain where they could dig reservoirs and the rainy season hadn't arrived, it would be so miserable that anyone who saw it would say hello.

    In addition to digging cisterns, they also have to take turns to go to the trading market to squat supplies.

    As long as there is enough regular drinking water, Jiang Muyun and others will not exchange the tea, wine and other materials in their hands for drinking water unless they encounter a particularly good price.

    What they mainly want to exchange are rare materials such as traditional Chinese medicine, solar panels, and batteries.

    If possible, they even thought about getting a few more sets of pulley blocks and putting pulleys on the mountain here, so that it would be easier to transport water in the future.

    At the same time, various portable ships are also their targets.

    A total of four life rafts were brought back from Nanshan by the few people before, two of which were left by them by rowing out of Nanshan, and they have been abandoned, and the other two have not been used.

    But the life rafts in their hands are disposable, and there is no saying that after they are pulled out, they will be deflated and retracted for next use, so they are still quite short of boats.

    No one knows what will happen in the next rainy season. What if the blue star floods the golden mountains again, or the tsunami comes again?

    This kind of thing is always prepared.

    If you want to get these things, it is not enough to prepare enough materials, it mainly depends on luck.

    Especially for materials such as solar panels and batteries, the official transfer station has a bidding policy.