Chapter 31

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

    ◎Happy thirty-first day: extreme cold ◎

    It was community workers who knocked on the door, who came to do population registration.

    After Jiang Muyun confirmed the other party's identity, according to the other party's request, he took out the real estate certificate and household registration book for the other party's registration information.

    Director Li of the community tucked the scarf under his chin, and while filling in the information in the notebook, he smiled and said, "You have installed the door well, and you are quite security-conscious.

    " He took out a thermos and took a sip of water.

    Director Li has been working in this community for decades, and the photos are posted on the service column of the community. The residents in the surrounding communities are familiar with her, otherwise Jiang Muyun would not have given her the family documents to register.

    Jiang Muyun said with a helpless smile: "No way, you also know the situation of my house, so you can't be careless."

    Even if he recognized Director Li, Jiang Muyun didn't invite anyone into the house, but walked through the door outside. There is a big iron gate to communicate with people.

    Director Li didn't mind Jiang Muyun talking to her through the door: "This is a good thing. The world is not peaceful now, so we should pay more attention to safety issues." Director Li

    handed the real estate certificate to Jiang Muyun through the gap in the iron gate , Jiang Muyun took the real estate certificate, and asked casually: "In such a cold day, why did you suddenly start registering residents in the community?"     Director

    Li smiled: "Something happened."

The staff explained to Jiang Muyun.

    According to the staff member, the person who made the big commotion this morning originally lived on the other side of Nanshi City, and came to this community to visit the elderly at home.

    As a result, when he knocked on the door in the morning, there was no answer. When he opened the door, he saw that the old man's house had been turned into a mess, all the water and coal had been emptied, and the two old men had passed away for a long time.

    The death of the two elderly people was horrific. The man was caught off guard and frightened. His mobile phone could not be turned on and he could not call the police, so he could only rush out of the house in a panic and yell all the way.

    "The death is terrible? Is it so bad?" Jiang Muyun raised his eyes to the staff who spoke, with a worried expression on his face.

    The staff member shook his head: "The two old people died from carbon monoxide poisoning."

    Jiang Muyun tilted his head slightly, death from carbon monoxide poisoning, isn't it a horrible death? Or is it that she has stayed in the last days for a long time, and her threshold for the word "terrible" has increased?