Chapter 53

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    ◎Happy fifty-third day: Install food seeds and gifts ◎

    Early the next morning, taking advantage of the twilight of the morning light, several people began to set up early warning devices.

    The big bell that Qin Shiwu brought back was supposed to be an electric bell, but after being modified by several people, it became an ordinary large bell.

    The hammer spring in the middle is connected to the cotton wire of the trap buried in the soil layer, which is used as the siren of the main early warning system and is hung on the top platform of the mountain.

    Chu Buwen went to test the sound. If it was daytime, everyone should be able to hear the sound of the bell, but it would be hard to say at night.

    So the few remaining small bells were used as a supplement to the main warning system, connected to several other people's caves.

    As long as the main warning system is triggered, these small bells will be driven.

    The only problem is that this device needs to be reinstalled every time it is triggered. The degree of trouble is comparable to that of the previous stone device, but it will not be accidentally touched in the wind and rain.

    The bare mountain made them have to go out to collect all kinds of debris, and it also made it difficult to hide many lethal traps. Only this simple leash trap played the greatest role in this environment.     With the early warning system, people who stay behind do not need to keep an eye on the surroundings all the time during the day, and there is no need to keep vigil on the top of the mountain at night. It feels like installing a door for a home.     Now that the doors are installed, it's time to add other furniture to the home.     Jiang Muyun and the others repeated the operation of the first day, looking for a location on the map and the empty water surface.     This time the scenic spot was close, and the few people arrived nearby in about an hour.     Wait until the water is explored to determine the specific location, and then the scenic spot can be accurately located.     Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen, who had a way out, did not choose to go to the residential area outside the ancient town to find food first, but ran directly to the commercial street of the ancient town.     Jiang Muyun's first goal was the supermarket.

    There are two supermarket chains in the commercial street of Guzhen, which one Jiang Muyun chose the most.

    When Jiang Muyun swam in through the shattered window, it stirred up dust all over the place and muddied the water in the entire supermarket. Even with the flashlight on, there was no visibility at all.

    Jiang Muyun groped her way into the supermarket, hoping that the environment inside would be a little better, otherwise she would have to float to the surface to get a breath before coming down again.

    As a result, who knew the situation inside was more serious.

    Jiang Muyun didn't dare to continue groping, fearing that she would get lost underwater, so she had to float up first, take another breath, and then go into the water to grope.