Chapter 61

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    ◎Happy sixty-first day: blessed halo ◎

    Chu Buwen glanced at the time, then turned on the flashlight and looked into the elevator shaft for a while, cautiously said: "Half an hour, come up before the sun goes down."

    If If there is any trouble in the underground garage that cannot be solved, they can still find a new place to stay at dawn.

    After speaking, Chu Buwen looked up to the elevator shaft again, and found that the elevator doors on almost every floor were fully opened.

    A few elevator doors are open and may be damaged by soaking water or being washed away by the current, but it is obviously abnormal if it is like this on every floor.

    When the elevator doors on a certain floor are stretched open under the scouring and squeezing of the water flow, the water flow has a vent, and the water pressure inside and outside the elevator shaft will also be balanced to a certain extent, and the pressure faced by the elevator doors on other floors will suddenly increase. Minus, it is impossible for this kind of equal opening of the door to happen.

    What's more, when a tsunami comes, the impact force faced by the floor that has not been flooded and the floor that has been buried underwater is completely different.

    These elevator doors can only be opened manually.

    Just now they deliberately provoked the man in the elevator shaft in an almost teasing way. The man was so annoyed by their teasing, but he just bit the bullet and continued to threaten with empty words. He lives alone.

    Combined with his surprise attack from the elevator shaft, it is easy to judge who opened the elevator door.

    Chu Buwen looked up and down the elevator shaft carefully, not even letting go of the man's body that fell on the elevator car, and said to Jiang Muyun after a while, "It's strange, there is no place for him to climb in the elevator shaft." Where he was standing, the elevator car had already fallen to the bottom, and he fell to the second basement floor, how did he get up just now?"

    Jiang Muyun was always on guard against the people outside the unit building when Chu Buwen was inspecting the interior of the elevator shaft. Regarding the situation, after hearing Chu Buwen's words, he frowned and thought for a while: "There is no problem with the elevator shaft, then there is something wrong with others. Variation?"

    Chu Buwen said seriously: "Mutant? X-Men? Wolverine? Are we changing sets so quickly?"

    Jiang Muyun laughed and scolded, "You're a train station master, aren't you?"

    The difficulty of human mutation is many times greater than that of animals and plants.

    In the tenth year of the end of the world, when there are almost no unmutated plants and animals on the entire blue star, the changes in the human body are nothing more than better stomachs and cold and heat resistance.

    "A mutated animal that can take such a big person to run, but also can fly, is it a mutated bird?" After turning off the flashlight, Chu Buwen obediently followed Jiang Muyun to the underground garage.