Chapter 125

return

Natural disaster hoarding to survive daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 125

    ◎Happy Day 125: Killing and arson gold belt ◎

    Since the heavy rain fell that night, the sky in Nanshi has never been bright again.

    From the muddy water surface to the gray and gloomy sky, all the colors in the world have been stripped away, only an occasional rugged lightning can tear this thick black color.

    A pointed boat broke into the rain.

    The beam of light on the top of its head was swallowed up by the rain curtain. From a distance, the beam of light seemed so weak that it would be blown away by the wind.

    The people on the boat held the oars and pushed hard against the shore. The pointed boat swayed through the muddy water and drifted towards the vast and boundless darkness.

    Jiang Muyun fiddled with the oars, briefly adjusted the direction of the kayak, then took off the flashlight hanging on the roof, and focused the beam on the water in front of them to prevent the kayak from bumping into obstacles.

    It was raining too much, and they didn't know if it would be windy, so they didn't dare to give the kayak a kind of arc-shaped canopy.

    Their current rain shelter is supported by several ironed plastic pipes at the bottom, and the "herringbone" shaped rain shelter is fixed on the hull with windproof ropes on all sides.

    Considering the problem of blocking the line of sight, the awning stands quite high, more than one meter away from the bottom of the kayak, so the effect of blocking the rain is not that good. Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen came out in less than three minutes, and the body was covered with water. More than half wet.

    However, in this level of heavy rain, they themselves did not expect the small shed to be of much use, it was enough for them to paddle the entire distance in the rain with their eyes open.

    To be on the safe side, they filled up the kayaks with fuel before setting off, and they also took the small barrel of diesel oil left over when Zhao Jiahao and Li Anxuan came back.

    In this way, if you find that the water flow rate is wrong halfway, or encounter some danger such as a vortex, there is still the possibility of sailing for your life.

    For this reason, Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen also specially worshiped each other three times, praying that in case of any emergency, the person who sailed the boat would be more cautious, and not just turn the boat over and the two of them would be buried together into the bottom mud.

    After the worship, Jiang Muyun felt that his heart had come, and knocked on the wood and poohed three times to signal the cancellation of the practice. She just said that in passing, but don't really run into any accidents.

    The current visibility is too low, and the load of the kayak is limited, so Jiang Muyun didn't let Xiaobai follow him, and only took Dabai to work as a cat navigator.

    Dabai usually eats and sleeps, but it is a mutant cat, and its night vision ability is at least eight stops higher than Xiaobai's. It can not only guide Jiang Muyun and Chu Buwen, but also catch Jiang Muyun's body in advance. The sleeves tell her which direction is ahead for obstacles.