PART 57

Wonyoung's POV

My charm's always worked on others, and Cheol was no different, but it doesn't work on Y/n.

I put a sleeping pill in Y/n's drink without them knowing. It was one of the strongest pills Namjoon had to offer.

Y/n's different. I came here with a mission, but I don't think I can do it..

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit," I told Y/n.

I headed outside and stood around for a while.

"Yeonjun, what are you doing right now?" I said over the radio.

"Hold on, I'm putting the sleeping pills in their drinks." I made his words out. The radio was being buggy.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Chaewon walked through. I turned off the radio.

"Chaewon? What's up?" I said.

"You like Y/n, right?" She said.

"No, why would I?" I denied.

"Don't give me that," Chaewon said. "Nothing but bull crap."

"I'm not lying," I said.

"We'll it doesn't matter, because Y/n is dating Danielle." Chaewon said. "Sucks, hm?"

"I don't care." I dismissed.

"You know, I'm starting to believe you're with Namjoon." Chaewon said.

I put my hand over my knife in my pocket.

"Hey, no." Y/n appeared. "Stop it. Don't argue."

I let go of my knife. We all went back inside together. Chaewon gave me a real dirty look.

I saw Y/n about to take a sip of their drink, and I panicked.

"No! Don't drink that." I smacked the cup and caught it.

I was a little surprised at myself.

"Why?" Y/n said.

"I-I want it instead." I came up with something.

"But wai-"

I hesitantly drank all of it before Y/n could say anything else, and decided to lay on the sofa, waiting for the pill to kick in.

Why did I do that? I'm so stupid.

Yeonjun's POV

I snuck around backstage, putting sleeping pills in everyone's drinks.

I came across Cheol sleeping on a sofa.

"Well.. look who it is," I said to myself.

There were cups on the table in front of him, so I made sure to slip pills in those too.

"One for Hanni, one for Hyein, one for you, one for Haeri-"

I felt a hand grip me by the throat.