Chapter 5: It's Official

Int. Café Leblanc – Evening

The group is hanging out in the attic inside of Café Leblanc and each of them are searching the Phantom Thieves Aficionado website forum to find a target. Morgana is sitting on the bed, resting.

Ryuji Sakamoto: Jesus, Mishima wasn't kidding about the damn shit posts on this forum...there's barely anything helpful on here. It's just memes and stupid shit. I mean look at this one, "I lost my allowance for the week so I can't renew my Chegg subscription. Please, Phantom Thieves, steal some money for me." Oh, look at this one, "My boyfriend left me last week and I need a guy to dick me down. What do you say Phantom Thieves? I'll leave my address below." Damn, there's no profile pic for that post...well, heroes have to make the tough decisions...see you guys later, looks like I got a targe...

Ann Takamaki: Sit the hell down, you idiot!

Ryuji Sakamoto: Why; it sounds like this girl needs my help?

Ann Takamaki: How's it going on your end, Akira; finding anything useful?

Akira, mindlessly, scrolls down the forum on his phone in disappointment.

Akira Kurusu: Hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai...oh, this looks promising...there's a link.

Akira clicks on the link and a loud female voice on the phone screams "Don't put it in there, senpai!"

Akira Kurusu: Oh, nope, sorry; it was hentai, again.

Ann Takamaki: Ughhhh, this is hopeless; I didn't realize everyone around us was this stupid. Poor Mishima, he spent all that time making this website to help us and we can't find...

Ryuji Sakamoto: Hey, wait up guys, I think I might have found something here...for real this time. It says, "Dear Phantom Thieves, my ex-boyfriend that I broke up with won't stop bothering me and it's gotten to the point where he's stalking and threatening me from a distance. I am currently seeing another guy right now and I'm worried for both our well-beings. Please, Phantom Thieves, you have to do something about this, you're the only ones I can count on. His name is Natsuhiko Nakanohara; I need him to leave me alone so I can move on." I mean, it sounds like this dude is a real creep...he might meet the requirements for Mementos at the very least, even if he doesn't have a full-on palace yet.

Ann Takamaki: Plus, if we stop him now, then we can prevent him from getting any worse and stop a palace from forming in the first place. What do you think, Morgana?

Morgana is fast asleep on the bed.

Ann Takamaki: MORGANA!

Morgana wakes up, startled.

Morgana: Don't startle me like that when I'm having such pleasant dreams about you...I mean, what's up?

Ann Takamaki: We found a potential target; he's a creeper, who won't leave his ex-girlfriend alone...does that mean we can find his Shadow Version in Mementos?

Morgana: Yeah, he sounds like a candidate but let's do that shit tomorrow. I need some sleep.

Ryuji Sakamoto: Yeah, it is getting late; alright, Akira, tomorrow during school, we'll try to find more information on this guy and then when school's over, we'll go to Mementos to beat his Shadow! We just need his name, right Morgana?

Morgana: If it's Mementos, then yeah, that's it; now, leave me the hell alone!

Morgana goes back to sleep as the rest of the group continues to talk about the plan for the next day in more depth.