Part 10

Changbin sent the audio and photo of his lyrics, but suddenly felt too nervous to continue the conversation. Will she even like it? He thought. He told her his break ended and closed his phone, not wanting to see her response just yet. His break still had some time, but his nerves were starting to get the best of him.

"Yah Changbin look at this." Jisung said, showing his phone.

On the screen was a photo of various sweets in what looked like a bakery.

"My sister posted it. Do you know this place?" He asked

Changbin looked at the food; it looked delicious. He wondered if Nabi was studying in a cafe like that. 

"I don't know it. Those look really good though.. Can you bring me some?" He said, licking his lips. Chan had gone to make them instant noodles, and Changbin couldn't wait for him to return.

"No way, if she brought any home I'm taking them all for myself. You've never been here? It's called Kim's Cafe. I only went once or twice.. but it changed me." Jisung said, thinking and leaning back into his chair.

A moment later, the door opened and Chan stood with a single cup of noodles in his hands.

"Hey where's ours?!" Jisung said, sitting up and looking around.

Before Chan could respond, a boy appeared behind him holding two more cups of noodles.

"Both of you owe Minho and I a huge thank you." Chan said, getting comfortable in his own seat. He continued in a high pitch voice, impersonating Changbin and Jisung "thank you Chan thank you Minho."

"You helped him carry it?" Changbin asked, taking his noodles from Minho's hands.

"How many hands do you think Chan has?"

Jisung just stared, taking the noodles and saying a quiet 'thank you' to which Minho returned with a smile. Changbin watched Jisung with a smirk, looking at Chan to see if had the same reaction. Chan's face was the same as Changbin's, causing them both to hold back a laugh.

"I'll see you guys later, I have my own noodles to eat." Minho said, turning to leave.

"You can eat with us you know." Chan offered, not wanting exclude the other.

Minho smiled but shook his head, "I already told my dancers I'd eat with them. Next time though." He said, waving and leaving the room.

As soon as the door shut, Changbin and Chan turned to Jisung. Jisung refused to look up, way too focused on eating his noodles. The two boys both burst into teasing giggles, poking Jisung's sides. 

"You guys!" Jisung said, flinching away from their hands. "What is it?!"

"Jisung it's time you man up and actually talk to Minho." Changbin said.

Jisung shot him a glare, "I don't know what you're talking about. Did you bring him here on purpose Chan?"

"I didn't! He was in the break room and offered to help!" Chan defended himself, throwing his hands up. "But Changbin is right, just talk to him Ji. He always smiles when you're around.

"I did talk to him. I said thank you."

"It's okay to be shy in front of your crush Jisungie~" Changbin teased further.

"Crush?! What about your crush Changbin?!" Jisung said, attempting to bring the attention off himself.

"My crush?!"

"Yeah! Who is it?! You're texting and smiling way too much." 

Chan gasped, turning towards Changbin now. "Jisung is right! Tell us your crush Changbin."

With all eyes on him, Changbin could feel his ears getting hot. He didn't want to tell either about who he had been texting, mostly because he didn't know who they were himself. Is she really my crush? He thought.

"Let's just eat." He said, taking a big bite of food.