Part 40

Y/n arrived at Kim's Cafe before it was even open, she knocked on the front door until Seungmin begrudgingly let her in.

"We aren't open yet!"

"I need to talk to you!"

"Fine. Come help me in the back."

Y/n set her bag in a booth and followed Seungmin to the kitchen, the air smelling sweet and delicious from a batch of cupcakes in the oven. Another freshly made batch sat on the counter where they had just been iced. Seungmin handed her a pack of small cupcake toppers.

"Help me put one of each of them, I have to get this order done today."

She did as told, standing beside him and carefully placing  the decoration on top of each dessert. While there, she explained what had happened with Bin/Changbin, making him swear not to tell multiple times throughout the story.

"You haven't texted him since?!" Seungmin said at the end.

"What would I even say?!"

"Aw has finding out it was Changbin made you shy?" Seungmin mocked her, making an exaggerated pout towards Y/n.

She pushed his head away, rolling her eyes. "Shut up! It would make anyone shy! Plus Jisung..."

"Just don't tell Jisung."

"If i didn't tell Jisung I can't Felix and Hyunjin either! And then it's just one big secret..."

Seungmin sighed and wiped his hands on his apron. The clock read 9 a.m., which was opening time for the bakery. He walked to the front and unlocked the door, Y/n following and laying down in the booth, using her bag as a pillow.

"What are you going to do?" Seungmin asked.

"Stay here and study." 

"I meant about Changbin..." 

Y/n ignored him, closing her eyes and covering her face with her hands.

Jisung walked into the studio, finding Changbin and Chan staring at him with annoyed looks.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic is crazy" He said, smiling and sitting in his seat. Changbin reached over and smacked the back of Jisung's head, mumbling about how annoying he was. Chan snickered, agreeing with Changbin.

"Since Jisung got here last he has to stay here." Chan said.

This caught Jisung's attention, his smiling faltering. "Where are you guys going?"

"If you were here on time you would know that we have to go to buy some sweets for Jeongin's comeback, but one of us has to stay and clean our studio" Chan explained.

"No way am I staying!" Jisung protested, sitting up from his seat. "Only I know a really good cafe and can get a discount on the sweets."

"Don't look for a way out." Chan said, already shaking his head.

"Remember that photo I showed you Changbin? The cafe my sister posted? We know the owner and he'll give me a discount!"

Changbin's eyes widened, and he sat up with a smile. "Oh those did look really good." He confirmed.

Chan sighed, "Okay fine, rock paper scissors Changbin."

Jisung celebrated while the two played, ending in Changbin winning. Changbin and Jisung hugged  then out the door still celebrating, leaving Chan frozen in disbelief.

"I lied about the discount. I don't even know the owner only Y/n does." Jisung confessed only when it was too late for Chan to do something about it.