Part 65

Binnie
im outside

Y/n
i dont believe you

Binnie
hurry up before i knock

Y/n
dont knock!

Binnie
then come open the door

Y/n debated what to do. Was Changbin really outside her house right now? He definetly knew where it was, he had given Jisung plenty of rides home. She didn't want to risk him knocking, Jisung would hear and go answer the door before she could. She decided to look if anyone was really outside the door,  leaving her room and heading to the front.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw Jisung in the kitchen, digging through the fridge. He hadn't noticed her yet, but he would definitely ask what she's doing if she went to the front door.

Binnie
youre taking to long
im going to knock

Y/n
DONT
im about to be there
but
Jisung is in the kitchen

Binnie
he is?
then im knocking

Y/n was about to tell him not to when she heard the gentle taps from the other side of the door. Jisung stood, and started towards the door. She tried to beat him to it, but he just pushed her out the way and got to the door first.

"Move loser." He said, swinging the door open. "You made it!" Jisung said, inviting Changbin into a quick hug.

Y/n stood in disbelief, the realization dawning on her. They have plans...

"Yeah sorry I was running a little late." Changbin said, looking at Y/n and clearly trying to hide a smile. She huffed and walked back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Jisung just rolled his eyes leading Changbin to his room, "Ignore her, she's just mad I pushed her."

Y/n
you could've told me Jisung was expecting you

Binnie
did it make you nervous?

Y/n
obviously
i was trying to get to the door before he
 could see for no reason

Binnie
you wanted a kiss that bad? ;)

Y/n
ITS NOT ABOUT THE KISS

Binnie
but i really was being serious
i was hoping you'd let me in
and i could steal a kiss before 
hanging out with Ji  ^3^

Y/n
well no kisses for you

Binnie
why not?

Y/njust go hang out with him!!