6

"Ugh I should've worn a pantsuit!"

Shawn and Gary are sitting together in a booth talking, as Brooke and Topanga sat on a nearby table, observing the two.

"This has been a terrific evening, and you are just great." Gary compliments, as Shawn smiles nervously
"And so, I'm wondering... how is it that someone like you doesn't have a boyfriend?"
"Well, I-I-I-I I haven't really been looking for a boyfriend. Guess I've just been... going through a lot of changes."
"Well any time you wanna talk, I'm here to listen." Shawn smiles.
"That's...that's really nice of you, Gary."

"I gotta have some food." Shawn announces.
"Hey, you got it. -[calls out] -Waitress!"

Out from the kitchen comes... Cory in a waitress outfit. He's wearing a bushy wig, large earrings, and adopts a husky voice.

"How ya doin', honey?"

Topanga and Brooke's jaws drop as they both look at each other, then at Cory, horrified.

"I am gonna puke" Brooke remarks.
"Use the bin" Topanga says, her eyes not prying off of Cory, no matter how bad she wanted it to.

"Cory..." Shawn says, clearly not very ardent with the idea.
"I'm Cor-a -[gestures to his name tag]- I'll be your waitress this evenin'!" Cory says, enthusiastically.
"Y'know, I come here a lot. I've never seen you before" Gary points out.

"Quit, hittin' on me!" Cory laughed in a joking manner. "I'm just kiddin' – it's my first night. Besides, it looks like you're already taken, cutie."  He winks, making Shawn shake is head in utter disappointment. 

"You're insane." Shawn said through gritted teeth.
"May I take your order, baby?" Cory asks.
"My usual. A double chilli burger and um, one chocolate milkshake. With two straws."  Gary grins at 'Veronica'
"I'll have the same.- [thinks] -And a steak."
Cory and Gary stare at Shawn

"...What?" He asks, confused by the look he recieved.

"Well, aren't you the veracious little eater?"
Cory pinches Shawn's cheek affectionately then heads to the kitchen with a quick wave to the real girls: Topanga and Brooke who are smiling, and revolted.

"So, you having a good time?" Gary asks, putting an arm around Shawn and pulling him closer. Shawn eyed Gary's arm. 
"Little trouble breathing! You're grabbing me a bit." He said, panic lingering in his tone.
"Naw, maybe you're just tense. How about if I rub your shoulders?" Gary offered and starts rubbing 'Veronica's' shoulder as Shawn grew anxious.

"I didn't ask you to do that..." Shawn muttered.
"Yeah, but doesn't it feel good?" Gary smirks. 

"You're not listening to me!" Shawn pushes Gary away
"Woah! You're a strong one." Shawn smiled proudly at Gary's comment.
"Yeah, I play a little field hockey."

"Yeah, I knew that... because the first thing I noticed were your legs—"
"AHHH!" Shawn jolts up from his seat, When he felt something touch his leg.
"What's the matter?" Gary asks, concern filling his tone.
"You don't listen! You're too busy planning your next move to hear us say no!"