56

"You can bleed"

"You can bleed"

"My dad's a janitor" Shawn leaned against his locker, staring into space, as if someone just ripped his heart out, used it as a bouncy castle, put it back into his mouth and violently shook him like a salad bowl to get it in place. 
"Shawn, there's no shame in your dad being the janitor." Topanga, comforted, taking her books out of her locker. 
"My dad's the janitor" He said again, only with an increased despair. 

"You know, if that's what you dwell on, it's not gonna sound good." Cory said too. 

"You guys don't get it" Shawn slightly raised his voice. 
"Guys, can you give us a minute?" Cory nodded a 'no' to Brooke's request. "Topanga, can you please drag his sorry butt into class?" Brooke rephrased, looking at Topanga with a plea. 
"Sure thing. Honey, let's go" She said dragging him to class. 

Brooke turned to face him, as she folded her arms.

"Now, what in the pumpkin pie is wrong with you?!" She squealed. 
"You hungry baby? You're doing the thing where you incorporate food names into conversations" Shawn asked.
"Yeah a bit...that is besides the point. What is wrong with you?!" She scolded. 

"Nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong with my dad? Okay, he has all these wonderful dreams. Why the hell is he a janitor?! Okay, even if he is. Why at my school?! There's like a billion different schools here. Is he doing this to embarrass me or something?" He frantically threw his hands around, raising his pitch. 
"You're being embarrassed by choice. Literally, he's just doing a job. Isn't that what you wanted? You said it to him yourself" Brooke whisper yelled, as to not attract unnecessary attention. 

{Bell Rings}

"Yeah well, I didn't mean getting a job here! Honestly, I don't mind a hot Portuguese girlfriend anymore" He exclaimed, earning a dramatic gasp from the other. 
"On our anniversary? Hello, give him the best boyfriend award already!" She sassed. 

"On a serious note. Babe, I don't wanna invalidate your feelings and call them irrational. But think about it, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Okay?" He nodded. 
"Love ya"
"Love you too"

"Okay now, let's get to class. It's Turner's" They walk to class. 

As they walk in, holding hands, they see a boy sitting on the top rail of the chair, looking right at the blackboard with a small smirk and emotionless eyes. 
"Hey Hunter" Shawn paused, hearing the guy, also making Brooke halt, alongside him. 
"Brooke, sweetheart" He acknowledged her presence, earning a confused look from the other. 
"So Shawn...I hear our dads have a lot in common" He commented, his smirk only growing bigger. 

"Well, mine's a doctor and yours...oh well, my bad, he cleans toilets" Shawn was about to speak up when Brooke cut him to it. 
The corners of her lips twitched, blooming into a smile. She took a step forward and sweetly asked